Metal 2015

I need to get the new Pyramaze still. Missing the last few.
Megadeth song isnt too bad

It's up there in my top 10 this year for sure. Very strong record. Doesn't sound like any of their previous records - they sort of reinvented themselves. But the songs are definitely powerful and the album as a whole has a very dark vibe to it...nothing happy or friendly.

Taipan (ft. Chris Poland of Megadeth)

My question is, how does a drummer stay that heavy? Isn't playing that instrument a workout?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed that Saukkonen killed BSA and BTD. The replacement is ok but not necessarily as good as either one:

Samples from the new Ouroboros coming in 3 days. Sounds different from the last album.

Plaguestorm (melodeath)

I was disappointed that Saukkonen killed BSA and BTD. The replacement is ok but not necessarily as good as either one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUlUdgwL8s

Considering how good Winterborn is, this is a huge let down. I was/am so disappointed with it. Not bad by any means, but it just doesn't capture any of the power that the debut has. It just sounds watered down.

New Temple of Baal is out. Fans of black/death should check it out. Great atmospheric songwriting.

Hadn't heard about this.

All the Aosoth/Antaeus related bands seem to be pretty active lately which is great but I just want a follow up to Blood Libels already. It's been nearly a decade. 8((((

Have you heard The Order of Apollyon or VI albums? I really love the guitar tone BST has on those and the newer Aosoth.

These vocals are just plain sick.

No Tagradh I haven't heard Order of Apollyon yet but they've been on my list for a long time. I'll check them out this weekend.

Yep, this is awesome

DennerShermann-SatansTomb.jpg