Metal 2017

New Leprous in 9 days, +check out dat art

Malina.jpg

I was surprised by that Paradise Lost song. Some actually heavy doom to be had there. How long have they been in this particular style era? I should grab a couple albums.

The last album had the slowest song they have ever written (according to Nick), Beneath Broken Earth, and its fantastic! That song gave them the inspiration for this new album. Its going to be one heavy fucker they say.

edit: I think everything they have done is heavy in a sense, the last 5 albums is heavy imo :D. But the growls returned on the last one and is more doomy I guess.

I also like Spark by The Haunted, Marco doing a good job.

Last edited:
New Midnight fuck yeah.

that album art fucking sucks though. absolute fucking trash compared to their first two.

New Midnight fuck yeah.

that album art fucking sucks though. absolute fucking trash compared to their first two.

I thought their second album's cover art was pretty shite too. First one still rules the most.

Attic, Argus, Mausoleum Gate, and Portrait all coming in the next month. Any other kickass trad inbound?

Are you aware of Evil-Lÿn? They have a debut full length out very soon I believe.

20643578_1124233351043578_7093066459304141259_o.jpg

Oh shit I forgot to post this, juggling all the news I keep up with on different platforms is a headfuck sometimes.

Deathsvn have become really weird since they changed their name from Metal Grave.
This is like goth/deathrock + heavy metal or something.

Not blowing me away I'll be honest, but that could just be because I loved Metal Grave so much. The first Deathsvn EP is cool though.

I thought their second album's cover art was pretty shite too. First one still rules the most.

Are you aware of Evil-Lÿn? They have a debut full length out very soon I believe.

View attachment 11260

New Forsaken? Cool. Only have After the Fall but it's great.

@Midnight I thought their second album cover was just kind of a rip off of the original, this one is just bad. Doesnt matter, I'll grab the cd. Probably skipping the vinyl though.

Fingers crossed for a cassette, it's HHR so I should be all good on that. They fucking rule for diversity of format.

@Midnight I thought their second album cover was just kind of a rip off of the original, this one is just bad. Doesnt matter, I'll grab the cd. Probably skipping the vinyl though.

a3608369819_10.jpg

a1786277365_10.jpg

I definitely think the second one looks way more goofy, that evil little girl looks constipated!