Metal 2017

Pagan Altar's finale went up for preorder today.

http://www.templeofmystery.ca/shop/

Die hard is still available because its expensive as fuck.
CD and Tape are available also, along with shirts.

@CASSETTEISGOD I'd say you should probably not wait too long for that tape, it's limited to 250 so it'll probably sell out only second to the Die Hard.

I grabbed the LP, CD, and tape. set me back over $70. I'll probably go back and buy a couple of the t shirts later because I'm a spazz.

Reactions: CiG
Pagan Altar's finale went up for preorder today.

http://www.templeofmystery.ca/shop/

Die hard is still available because its expensive as fuck.
CD and Tape are available also, along with shirts.

@CASSETTEISGOD I'd say you should probably not wait too long for that tape, it's limited to 250 so it'll probably sell out only second to the Die Hard.

I grabbed the LP, CD, and tape. set me back over $70. I'll probably go back and buy a couple of the t shirts later because I'm a spazz.

I'm really hoping the die-hard is still available come friday. I will probably pass on the CD and Tape versions and just digitally upload my vinyl version or download the files if I really wanted them, and I already got a shirt, but that white one looks sexy as fuck so who the fuck knows.

@Vilden ^Not sure who else likes some classic-sounding death/doom but this band used to be called Cemetery Fog and now they're getting ready to put out an album, this is a promo. I like it a lot actually.

Reactions: Vilden

@Vilden ^Not sure who else likes some classic-sounding death/doom but this band used to be called Cemetery Fog and now they're getting ready to put out an album, this is a promo. I like it a lot actually.

Wow, listening now, actually liking this alot. Very old-school sounding (well, old school for that particular style aleast. :p ). Lots of early Katatonia and the British bands in it. :) Thanks!

Reactions: CiG
Ok. I know Edguy hasn't been relevant in years, but man those 5 new tracks on their new compilation album, they definitely put some effort into those 5 tracks.

Alice Cooper just dropped his new album. Solid 7.5-8/10. "I'M A GENUINE AMERICAN GIRL, FROM MY RUBY LIPS TO MY BLEACH BLOND CURLS!"

I'm really looking forward to Accept's new album with new singer Mark Tornillo called 'The Rise Of Chaos' since I highly enjoy the other three with him.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft