Metal 2018

You're right. It's really easy to get free stuff when you promote bands for free. The only reason that I tagged you in my post is because of your reaction last time that I discussed the album.

Eternal Champion definitely has a lot of potential, but there is no way that the current Gatekeeper lineup isn't a better band.

Yes, just remember that everything prior to the album coming out on April 27th is demo level stuff and that the new lineup is significantly stronger than those recordings. The older stuff is still super cool though.

You're right. It's really easy to get free stuff when you promote bands for free. The only reason that I tagged you in my post is because of your reaction last time that I discussed the album.

Eternal Champion definitely has a lot of potential, but there is no way that the current Gatekeeper lineup isn't a better band.

I know. I was just saying of course you get stuff for free, no need to brag about it.

I know. I was just saying of course you get stuff for free, no need to brag about it.

This is the only time that I've ever bragged about getting a digital promo, and I only did because you posted this last time that I mentioned this album:

Da fuck? Why did you get new info on Gatekeeper when you haven't even been STUPID DRUNK with the dudes? I'm gonna have to ask Jeff what the fuck is up.

I don't brag about my actual album collection either, even though most of the people here are entitled peasants who download everything.

Horizon Ablaze - The Weight Of A Thousand Suns
697707.jpg

Reactions: Evil Dead
new solstice is now coming out on bandcamp this week, and they've announced, uh, a new solstice album for 2019. ok rich whatever you say

Iron Bonehead announced it officially on NWN! yesterday too so it seems like the real deal this time.

I'm glad Dark Descent and IBP are dealing with the release physically... its an odd choice for them but they're professional in what they do.

Reactions: Omni