Metal 2020

Oh I thought that was just for live shows, they performed with him at Hammer of Doom last year. Scald without Agyl? lol k then. Good luck with that.

yeah i agree they should maybe do it under a different name or something, seems weird to carry on as scald. still intrigued to hear anything they come up with though, and i'm glad the new vocalist is someone i like.

Reactions: CiG
"A Vile Display of Carnage" out now and streaming in full on bandcamp. FFO: Cannibal Corpse, Entombed, Dying Fetus etc.

Oh I thought that was just for live shows, they performed with him at Hammer of Doom last year. Scald without Agyl? lol k then. Good luck with that.

yeah i agree they should maybe do it under a different name or something, seems weird to carry on as scald. still intrigued to hear anything they come up with though, and i'm glad the new vocalist is someone i like.

Procession have a cover of Night Sky in case you're curious what this guy might sound like in Scald.

I don't have a problem with them using the name Scald, they literally have the entire Will of the Gods lineup except for Agyl. Most bands go through more radical changes than that in 24 years.

In my view Agyl is less replaceable than the average metal vocalist though, his voice was so distinct and iconic. Not that I don't like Felipe obv.

In my view Agyl is less replaceable than the average metal vocalist though, his voice was so distinct and iconic. Not that I don't like Felipe obv.

yeah that's really what i meant too, he's crucial to the identity of the band and it's not like he just left to pursue other interests or something haha. not that i actually give a shit if their new music is good.