Metal 2020

Kill Baby Grind!!! It will be our "new" album, its not new because they are lost recordings even with Paolo Deodato on the drums but it can be considered the 4th studio album of the Gruesomes!! 29 tracks from the same session!!! Everything at first shot!!! Raw and Sempiternal Death Grind!!!
It wil be released thru Ruido Noise and Base Record prods on September and on vinyl in December!!

i heard about this last month 'cause i think there was a bandcamp announcement, but i didn't think it'd be out so soon, that's pretty awesome. and i think he will be? supposedly they've had it ready for a couple of years and they were just waiting to record the vocals, so i assume they were waiting for phil.

New Briton Rites album in December posted by the guy behind the band on Revelation of Doom. Will post more specifics when I get them. Asked if Phil is on vocals...

Yes! Same band as the first album except John Leeson is playing bass instead of me. John also played on the Cauldron Born- Sword and Sorcery Heavy Metal CD.

Thanks to all you guys for the support! More news soon.

Late year sleeper incoming.

Reactions: CiG
i heard about this last month 'cause i think there was a bandcamp announcement, but i didn't think it'd be out so soon, that's pretty awesome. and i think he will be? supposedly they've had it ready for a couple of years and they were just waiting to record the vocals, so i assume they were waiting for phil.

They didn't. My buddy's playing guitar on it. Just posted a photo of him and Howie finishing tracking guitars in September 2020. They'd been writing it for years though.

Diamond Head re-recorded Lightning to the Nations. At least they didn't do it with their last singer. Doesn't hurt to capture it I guess but I'm not compelled to pay for it. Of course, the 2nd version of 'Am I Evil' and the title track weren't really needed back in the 80s either.