Metal 2020

You're telling me that's on par with Satan's reunion? I mean, it is still better than most reunion band songs, but that one, which I assume isn't the best one (and Witches Game the year before felt the same).

Gonna get drunk and blast The Cure instead.

Reactions: Onder
I'd be lying if I said I cared all that much about Satan's reunion. "Legions Arise" does feel like a typical anthem/single song, but I still thought it was pretty killer. Weren't you also underwhelmed by the new Feg?

You're telling me that's on par with Satan's reunion? I mean, it is still better than most reunion band songs, but that one, which I assume isn't the best one (and Witches Game the year before felt the same).

Gonna get drunk and blast The Cure instead.

Omg gettign runk. Imust.

Moved all posts to this one (Natur, Dawnbringer, Perdition Temple, Revenge, Castle Freak, Behold the Arctopus etc).

New band started by the guitarist of Visigoth.

Can't recall the last time I was this keen for a trad metal album to drop. Really like these guys.

Also Malokarpatan's album is being officially streamed early here.

Shitfucker's new album out April 20th.

Dawnbringer just released an album that was started in 1998, shelved in 1999, revived in 2013 and finished in 2015.

Crusty death metal side-solo project of Just Before Dawn's vocalist/bassist. ^

Native-American themed black metal.

Hadn't seen a new Mindless Sinner album had dropped until now. I only know their first EP though.

Also there's a now a track up from the Corpsefeast EP released on CD 2 months ago:

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Morbus Chron frontman formed a new band and their first release is very much in that same style. As someone who mourned the premature disbandment of Morbus Chron, this is a welcome surprise.

EDIT: This was apparently supposed to be the third Morbus Chron album originally.

Last edited: