Metal: A Headbangers' Journey 2 [shooting in israel]

what was the topic anyway?!

I guess someone was angry because OL wouldn't be in the second part of some movie, whos first part was bad anyway but now they are, so what?!

C'mon Nathalie, let the kids have some fun here;)

Well, in all kinds of discussions, they tend to branch out into different topics. The only difference is that in an online forum, you can see how and who branched it out.

That would be kind of funny if someone said that, but I would kick his ass too.

I have been thinking a bit about this and I came to the conclusion that he(or she) who shit bats also had to eat bats which brings me to ozzy...biting bats is pretty cool and not goth at all...Rabies is totally metal!

Ozzy is not metal. He's a hard rock poser who acts like he's evil but dresses in drag. He also cannot sing for shit.
He made some of the worst music I have ever heard in my life. I put him up there with Slipknot and Motley Crue.

Back to the topic> here is the poster for the show on the 25th

1331884668_l[1].jpg

i see no poster... >_> Oh well i'm sure its going to be a good show..or was a good show...

I watched the first film again yesterday...brought up lovely memories of graahl...with the candles and the blood drinking...
real nice...

I watched the first film again yesterday...brought up lovely memories of graahl...with the candles and the blood drinking...
real nice...
Gaahl.
But once again, the man is clinically insane. He get's disability money. He is not a good representation of any kind of music.

I liked the last sentence in the film:

"You either feel it or dont if metal dosn't give you that overwhelming surge of power and make the hair stand up on the back of your neck you might never get. it and you know what? thats ok because judging by the 40,000 metalheads around me , we're doing just fine without ya!"

:kickass:

Gaahl.
But once again, the man is clinically insane. He get's disability money. He is not a good representation of any kind of music.

I must have been thinking about gorgoroth(obviously) and there are 2 R's in it so it kinda slipped in...happens to me all the time...
the man is clearly insane but he has followers and so does varg and the whole church burning community, not to speak of wiping off all semitic races.

someone tell me where i can get tickets and costs and directions to the show on the 25th, can't wait