Metal: A Headbangers' Journey 2 [shooting in israel]

here we go...
20061023_20433417173_FLYER-BACK.jpg

those are the places for the early ticket sales at 65 shekels
you can also buy a ticket(if left) in the theater club's box office before the show for 75 shekels
directions to get to the show depends on where you live but the theater club's adress is 10 Jerusalem Road ,Yaffo...it's easy getting there by bus from pretty much anywhere...leaving on the other hand, you'll probably need a ride from someone or a taxi or take a walk to the Tel aviv central station(about 30 minutes to walk but it's creepy at night) and get a service taxi from there.

is there a website or contact for the theater club? do they allow pre-sales for people like me who are overseas and only arriving on the day, who want to secure a ticket in advance? (Can't read the hebrew writing by the way)

Dissapointments with the first movie:

-first off it should of been longer and if you watched the 2nd dvd, with the Norweigian Black Metal 30 minute documentary, he said himself that it should have been longer.
-Slipknot had no bussiness being in that movie at all, they are not metal
-Glam metal also should have not been apart of that either
-In the Death Metal section, they should of put less focus on Cannibal Corpse and but a little more focus into Death or some of the technical death bands such as Necrophagist, Vital Remains, etc.
-Should of been more on the black metal scene. Should of interviewed Emperor and Enslaved more instead of Mayhem and Gaahl. But Mayhems interview was actually quite hilarious but he needs to interview Necrobutcher when he's sober because now everyone thinks he's an asshole.
-Should of focused more on the primitive black metal scene.
-More on how power metal evolved, there was nothing with helloween, hammerfall, or blind guardian at all. It would of been cool of they got into the Epic Power metal scene with something like Rhapsody.

-I also wanted to see more on The Viking metal scene in Norway and less focus on Church burnings, even though they needed to explain better why they actually happened. I would of loved to see Thyrfing, Wintersun, Ensiferum, or even Falkenbach interviewed because the whole viking history and Norse Mythology comes from Norway and it plays a unique part in metal. For this 2nd movie I would wish to see more on the Viking/Folk metal scene.

What do you have against Necrobutcher?

I heard that the guy who made the movie has a thrash metal band. Apparently, the first movie was just meant as a sort of introduction. The publicist from the End records told me all about it.

off course it's just an introduction
he hasn't toutched most of the genres in the movie
it was mostly about dee snider sticking it to tipper gore and the norsk bm scene

Danish Valhala awaits all scandinavians...except the Finns
they have a troll waiting to fuck them in the ass when they die

mustakrakish awaken!

What do you have against Finns except for exporting Ville Valo and Alexis Laiho?

I have nothing against the Finns...they're åsome people
but that doesn't change the fact they're gonna have some surprisebuttsechs with trolls after they die...the other scandinavians on the other hand will get their insides poked with odin's axe. THERE IS NO ABSOLUTION!!!!!!

Varg gets surprise bvttsecks every time he drops the soap in the shower (I know he's not a Finn). Although, it stopped being a svrprise after a few days, so he now expects it.
Unfortunately, he enjoys it. He officially became the Crying Orc.

Varg gets surprise bvttsecks every time he drops the soap in the shower (I know he's not a Finn). Although, it stopped being a svrprise after a few days, so he now expects it.
Unfortunately, he enjoys it. He officially became the Crying Orc.

I think Varg's isolated from the other prisoners after he tried to escape so he's taking his showers alone or not at all...he either gets his bvttsechs from the prison guards or none at all.

I think Varg's isolated from the other prisoners after he tried to escape so he's taking his showers alone or not at all...he either gets his bvttsechs from the prison guards or none at all.
:( He really did love to get his daily bvttsecks.
They don't really do that stuff in those countries though. He said that even though it's minimum security and everyone is pretty much relaxed about a lot of things, they are very strict about other stuff. Nobody would be able to rape anyone.

Getting back to the subject, I hope that Israelis will support massively this event by going to see the show.

I know that Orphaned Land already played quite a lot this year, but here it's special. It's a unique moment to show the whole world that Israel is not only what can be broadcasted on TV all days, but a young, dynamic and alive country, that deserves a lot of interest.

I'm talking everyday to people (even young metalheads) that get really surprized when I relate stories from Israel. The image they have is so biaised!!! Come on 'haverim, let show to the world who you are!

:)

Getting back to the subject, I hope that Israelis will support massively this event by going to see the show.

I know that Orphaned Land already played quite a lot this year, but here it's special. It's a unique moment to show the whole world that Israel is not only what can be broadcasted on TV all days, but a young, dynamic and alive country, that deserves a lot of interest.

I'm talking everyday to people (even young metalheads) that get really surprized when I relate stories from Israel. The image they have is so biaised!!! Come on 'haverim, let show to the world who you are!

:)

the image they have is biased because international media show selective parts of what's going on here which gives people wrong ideas.
but I don't think the new movie is going to change much...unless they actually speak with Israeli fans that speak english well enough who can represent us properly

Hope they will speak with you :Smug:

I'll start growling at the camera if they do:saint:
but seriously they should speak with the non Israeli people that travel to Israel to see OL...
It's pretty easy to find someone Israeli who can say good things about Israel, but hearing good stuff from foreigners might actually change the biased people's oppinions about israel...maybe also get them to visit here.