Metal board fags

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
Don't you hate those people? They are on the metal forums all day talking about stupid shit and their worthless lives all day. The internet has definantly raised a new type of geek. I remember once when the Nevermore section actually talked about Nevermore. Now its just a bunch of trend seeking losers who battle to see "who is more metal." What you must realize folks is metal is just a "clique" like Abercrombie&Fitch, except it is an underground scene.

I also hate people who BITCH about everything that they're not content with. We do talk about Nevermore, but there's only so much we can say. If you have a problem with us having fun and talking to eachother about things other than the band, you can cry me a fucking river. Why don't you make some threads about Nevermore? Maybe that would be a bit more effective than whining and expecting us to do something about it.

satanicnugz said:
What you must realize folks is metal is just a "clique" like Abercrombie&Fitch, except it is an underground scene.

ok what the hell did Abercrommbie & Fitch do to you?!? Leave my favorite store alone

and i am not kidding

exactly

aaaannnddd.... You remember the days that this board spoke of Nevermore? I have an idea for you. Use the search button and search back to that date and read the threads again... at this point, you can shut the fuck up.

BleedingNeonBlack said:
hahaha yeah, if you think metal is only about dressing like it....then you're full of bullshit!

I must be wrong, not only is it about dressing like it, it's dying your hair black and having scarey pictures in your signature. Damn that is metal.