Metal board fags

I shop at Hot Topic on occasion only if they have good shirts on clearance...
I usually shop at Mervyns but i think Mervyns is just a California place...A&F and shit like that is a bit out of my price range...although LL Bean and Nordstroms is the SHIT!

jeans and shorts from sears or Mervyns. GOing to see WASP tonight , cant fucking wait. I would shit if they played TORMENTER. I love that song. I am the KIller IM TORMENTER TORMENTERRRRRRRR . I have a couple gap shirts and a couple A and F shirts but for the most part just INFLAMES , KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and MISFITS Shirts. Just thought Id add the WASP thing cause pyrus likes WASP. Clothes are clothes , you cant tell anything about people from clothes... for the most part anyway. Just talk to them and you figure it out.

I love super low cut jeans, thats why Levi's and Diesel are the ones I usually buy.
Gap jeans, are very avarage... whats the difference between Old Navy jeans and Gap?

the answer: NOTHING.

I love Nordstrom as well jamie :p
and Bloomingdales Bloomingdales Bloomingdales Bloomingdales !
Guess have cool skirts sometimes, and Up Against The wall.

Hot topic? uh........... rarely.
i got a pretty cool hand bag from them 2 months ago.

(woooo girl talk!)

lol

i hate hot topic...i have a belt from there that've had for a year...i hate it more than anything!

its expensive for no reason

I buy clothes that look decent as well as last a long time. If you like the clothes, buy them, thats what I say. Fuck whatever brand it is, some people like some brands, some people like others. :shrug: Thats the world.

i bought my pants from jc penny or take them from my rich friend cause he has tons of pairs with the tags still on them that he never wears

different colored dildos, strap-ons, condoms...stuff like that

lol jk
well i need new shorts for working out, socks for working out, new weight lifting gloves, i have to fix my bike a little bit and get it painted, sports skirt for playing tennis, T shirts for working out, sports bras, this new skirt that just came out in American Eagle, another swim suit, calcium pills, one-a-day pills, go for a bikini wax, get my hair cut, go to Abercromie and Fitch and just buy something(anything--its been so long), sun block, get some pictues developed, and get this guy i am dating a real cowboy hat....along with tons of condoms...heheh jk