Metal board fags

Christshittingfuckhammer!

I have no idea what happened. Now, before I was so rudely interrupted:

I like chaos. I like people getting defensive, and for fucks sake, where's Guerilla when you need him the most.

Maharet said:
BNB, you can actually afford to shop at those places?

well its not about buying the whole store when you walk in....i buy mostly tops from there, and a skirt every now and then...but i try to find a sale...

you'll never see me wearing their $80 jeans

I love A&F as well!
and you will never catch me dead with something from GAP. Its too gay.

oh, and I love shopping for clothes... LOVE it. (and shoes... dont forget shoes..)

oh yeah, is this board gay?
Because I havent even start telling you about where I shop for make up and hand bags.

you see...i have a pair of jeans from Gap that i've had for three years(they're huge me) but they're still good enough to wear(and i am thinking about turning them into a skirt...but i am too scared)

pants and shirts from gap suck! its the jeans thats good

as for shoes...i dont wear shoes...i wear my chuck taylors...in which i am planning on getting every kind and every color

i'll shop at places like foley's/hecht's, jc penney, macy's etc for jeans. won't spend over 50 bucks for a pair of jeans though. in fact, ANY place that sells long length jeans i will at least check out. its getting sooo hard to find long length jeans, esp in this area of maryland. in texas its no problem. there's everything galore there. for shirts and undies its walmart and target, and mail order for band shirts (what i wear most of the time). i love my chuck taylor's! i need some new ones. i had one pair a few years ago that i completely painted glitter neon camouflage haha. they rawked. then the paint cracked so :(. i wear the CT's and dr. marten's hiking boots and adidas sneakers and walmart birkenstock knockoffs AND AND AND AND AND...

ct_thrash said:
i'll shop at places like foley's/hecht's, jc penney, macy's etc for jeans. won't spend over 50 bucks for a pair of jeans though. in fact, ANY place that sells long length jeans i will at least check out. its getting sooo hard to find long length jeans, esp in this area of maryland. in texas its no problem.

No shit. I buy the longs and even then they aren't long enough. I wish I could find extra longs....Damn my legs.

Necromunchkin said:
In Greece. Hopefully developing weapons of mass destruction.

Thanks Necro.

Remember guerilla and his "death metal dick"? I think he already has weapons of mass destruction.