Metal Church USA Tour Dates!

FYI - some more tour dates have been added. Go check their MySpace page for the updates, as their website has not been changed yet.

I'm hoping the 'TBA' date of Feb 1st becomes ATL! :headbang: Otherwise, I'm still looking to possibly take a van load of metal heads to Nashville to see them. Be ready to pony up if you want to go! :cool:

the guy who is booking at the Pearl Room seems to be stealing away all the Metal shows away from the city. Stinks for me because if Metal CHurch was playing the city on a weekend I would go in a heart beat....they are not worth it to drive for an hour and have to come back and drive around for another hour looking for parking in my neighboorhood. I really like the Pearl Room, parking is easy, nice size place but it is an odd shaped place for shows...lots and I mean lots of wasted space.

Diabolik said:
the guy who is booking at the Pearl Room seems to be stealing away all the Metal shows away from the city. Stinks for me because if Metal CHurch was playing the city on a weekend I would go in a heart beat....they are not worth it to drive for an hour and have to come back and drive around for another hour looking for parking in my neighboorhood. I really like the Pearl Room, parking is easy, nice size place but it is an odd shaped place for shows...lots and I mean lots of wasted space.

:lol: That's funny, considering you missed Metal Church the 4 times they have come within a train ride from where you live over the past couple years.