Metal Church

I prefer the Howe era. They were a little more "thrashy" though not any more heavy if that makes any kind of sense, but the Wayne era kicked ass as well. Though I do prefer the Howe era, I think Metal Church fans should feel pretty lucky that the band had two fine lineups and quitely released some killer metal for years and years.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I prefer the Howe era. They were a little more "thrashy" though not any more heavy if that makes any kind of sense, but the Wayne era kicked ass as well. Though I do prefer the Howe era, I think Metal Church fans should feel pretty lucky that the band had two fine lineups and quitely released some killer metal for years and years.

Bryant

Ha HA! I finally have an ally in my fondness for the Howe era :loco:

JonnyD said:
Ha HA! I finally have an ally in my fondness for the Howe era :loco:
Oh yeah. Excluding "Metal Heart" by Accept, I have listened to "Blessing in Disguise" more times in my life than any other CD. While HF and HitB were great discs, BiD is in my top five discs of all time. You can't beat that one...

Bryant

oh, Metal Church...how I love theee!!! Metal Church owns! My faves are Blessing In Desguise and The Dark, really they did NO wrong. All their albums kick ass! One of the best Power/Thrash bands ever!!!

I find Metal Church is one of these many many bands you buy an album, like it, listen to it a couple of times, put it to all the other CDs in the collection and forget about it for a couple of years. After some years you have the idea of listing your CDs, find MC again, think."fuck, great, I completely forgot about this album", listen to it, like it, put it back to all the other CDs in your cellection ...... and so on. Nevertheless "Blessing in Disguise" rocks.
Cheerz

Cold Gin said:
I find Metal Church is one of these many many bands you buy an album, like it, listen to it a couple of times, put it to all the other CDs in the collection and forget about it for a couple of years. After some years you have the idea of listing your CDs, find MC again, think."fuck, great, I completely forgot about this album", listen to it, like it, put it back to all the other CDs in your cellection ...... and so on. Nevertheless "Blessing in Disguise" rocks.
Cheerz
Exactly. Mainly 'cause they aren't as active anymore -- easy to get distracted by all the other metal out there.

Some of my MC I only have in cassette, don't often get around to them, and then think "Fuck, great, I completely forgot about this album"...:p

Cold Gin said:
Cheerz
I don't spin them very often but that is because I almost wore them out when they were released. The two I do listen to the most today are BiD and HitB.

Bryant

Wicked Child said:
oh, Metal Church...how I love theee!!! Metal Church owns! My faves are Blessing In Desguise and The Dark, really they did NO wrong. All their albums kick ass! One of the best Power/Thrash bands ever!!!
No doubt. They are in my top five bands of all time.

Bryant