Metal Church live $5

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I was picking up my latest haul and was browsing through the Laser's Edge (www.lasercd.com) as they cater to prog stuff and better powermetal bands and I noticed he had a live Metal Church CD recorded in '86 or something with Wayne on vocals. It was 5$ IIRC, so I thought some here might be interested in it. He also had Vanderhoof for 6$ as well. I bought the "Am I Blood" for 5$.
Also for anyone going to ProgPower, while I like to shop at the Mom and Pop places as opposed to industry giants, Amazon seems to be the only place wioth the newest Angra special edition. The Special Edition has some sort of DVD in it. It has 40 freaking tracks on it, so I think it might be worth getting the bonus thing.

Bryant

The "Metal Church - Live" album is great! I saw them that tour together with Metallica on the MoP tour. Great gig and Metal Church won the day for me! :headbang:

For 5 bucks thats an awesome deal.

That live cd was taken from a radio broadcast when they were on tour with Anthrax. We had to drive around the whole time to listen to it because for some reason my friend's car radio was the only radio that could pick-up the stations signal. :D ! I'm glad they put that show on cd though. For 5 bucks that is a real bargain! I wish they would release a live album with Howe on vocals. :headbang:

I have the Angra SE cd. The only bad thing is that the DVD is in Pal. So if you don't have an all region dvd player you will only be able to play it on the computer.

Laser's Edge has great stuff, I drop by form time to time. I was never interested in thet live MC album since I don't like Wayne's vocals as much as I do with Howe. But for $5 I think is a nice purchase.

Mxgonzo said:
I have the Angra SE cd. The only bad thing is that the DVD is in Pal. So if you don't have an all region dvd player you will only be able to play it on the computer.

You've been sleeping when you come into Impulse lately, Bill. :Spin: There now is a new one where the bonus DVD is available in NTSC. It is an awesome concert with top notch sound & picture and is a great freebee.

Now if only Angra would lose some of those keyboards live...

Walter_Langkowski said:
You've been sleeping when you come into Impulse lately, Bill. :Spin: There now is a new one where the bonus DVD is available in NTSC. It is an awesome concert with top notch sound & picture and is a great freebee.

Now if only Angra would lose some of those keyboards live...

Did you guys know that one was going to be out in NTSC?

Hay! Anyone out there want to buy a mint condition used Temple Of Shadows Limited Edition cd? :tickled: