Metal Covers

You know the quote: "Same shit different day"?

This is: "Same post differet day"

Aaaaaaaaahhhh....... anyway there are many nice covers around... Blackwater park and morningrise from Opeth, Frost and Monumension from Enslaved just comes to my mind at the moment.... :)

Well, here we go again!!!!!!! ;)

Some interesting covers are:
The pagan winter from Thorns
Let there be more light from In the woods...
Nothing elese matters from Apoptygma Berzerk

I suggest you:

Naglfar - The Evil That Men Do

Lord Belial - The Trooper

They are the best maiden's cover I heard....

And then of course there are Blackseed Boys covering Spiced Girls and Britney Spears :D

maiden - the zoo
WASP - the real me

slayer - in a gadda da vida sucks big time imo. the bass line just doesnt sound proper when king plays it on guitar as arraya is too stupid to play and sing at the same time.

Originally posted by phyre
The Lord Belial cover sucks tremendously IMO.

Well, if you really like black metal and the way in which you can adapt an heavy metal song to black metal (try to imagine it....) I think it's quite ok.

sorry you're right phyre!

oh in flames - everything counts also fuckin rocks :headbang:
though the original is pretty cool as well.

Originally posted by Stormbringer
maiden - the zoo
WASP - the real me

slayer - in a gadda da vida sucks big time imo. the bass line just doesnt sound proper when king plays it on guitar as arraya is too stupid to play and sing at the same time.

I don't think Iron Maiden did this cover, but I could be wrong. I thought it was Bruce Dickinson who covered "The Zoo."

EDIT: Whoops, didn't read the whole thread to see this had already been caught. Sorry.

Well, in my opinion the drumming part of The Trooper made by Lord Belial is very good.... different from the original, yes, but I think Lord Belial gave really the idea of their view of Iron Maiden's songs making one of them in black metal style. I expect to be criticize.... :p