Metal Duets you would like to see...

Iron Chef Sakai

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2007
Kitchen Stadium
One of the Duets I always wanted to see is a Megadeth/Metallica duet, I mean they could play each band's song together, trading each other 's solos off and all that. But despite that thought, I still haven't seen these two bands ever get together for just one show, C'mon, just one show, just do one show, guys.
For example, around 2003, Both bands had nothing to do, they weren't supporting any albums with any world tours, no gigs, nothing and I think it was around this time, they should've done a show together or even better, colloborate a new song together for a soundtrack, lets say.
In the end though, it says something about these bands when they don't these kind of things, considering the amount of opportunities they had to do it but never did.

Your thoughts? Is there any duets you would like to see? Discuss if its actually possible it will happen.

Vocally, Daniel Gildenlow and Devin Townsend. That would cause the world to explode out of sheer awesomeness.

I would like to see a marriage of the following personalities:

Lemmy and Angus
Jeff Walker and Martin Walkyier

I'm bored now.

A Song Duet, would be kool with Matt Barlow and Hansi Kürsch or something like that I know it would be like Demons & Wizards cause Hansi is already in with Jon Schaffer but a vocal duet with those 2 would kick fucking ass

Bal-Sagoth and Sympony X together.

Or Dark Funeral and War of Ages, for fun.

Edit

Dream Theater and Liquid Tension Experiment:lol:

Yeah, I've always wondered what Sabbath would sound like with a useless junkie cunt as a singer (then I remembered latter Ozzy periods)

Yeah, I've always wondered what Sabbath would sound like with a useless junkie cunt as a singer (then I remembered latter Ozzy periods)

Hahahahahaha.

Enslaved and Amon Amarth.

I would thoroughly enjoy that.