METAL FANS! Looking to hear those RARE albums from your collection again?

METALDUDE

Metal Defender
Apr 6, 2006
U.S.A.
I don't think I'm going against the rules here...if I am please advise.

This is NOT a download site. This is ONLY streaming and it's for free! Remember in the 80's (like now) you would head to the metal section to see what was new on the underground?

Well they are all here! Cover art, as well as you can listen to the whole album in streaming mode.

Again you are NOT able to download. It's for listening enjoyment only.

Alot of these I have but I'm sure there are many old metal fans that think,"Boy, I remember that record. I gave it away or sold it. Wonder if it will ever be on CD. Boy I would love to hear that album again"..

Now you can. This is pretty cool. A full library A-Z and nothing typical in the bunch.

Enjoy!!!!!

Classic Albums, what the world has been waiting to hear!

I have alot from here but this is one of my favorites that I have on vinyl and it's never been on CD yet to my knowledge.

HEAVY LOAD- Stronger Than Evil..

HEAVY LOAD "Stronger Than Evil" Copyright 1983 Thunderload Recrods

I personally like where the underground has gone TODAY better. It's greatly improved with bands like Kamelot,Nightwish,Stratovarious and all the cool epic/symphonic stuff....but you can't forget about the "classic" underground! No Way! Enjoy.

Enough of my yappin'...let's boogie!!

Cheers dude.
Can you give us a short run down on some bands worth checking out there, thats a huge list.
I remember someone suggesting Artillery a while ago so i'm listening to Terror Squad.

Wtf has anyone ever made a "donation" to these "poor" bastards who ask for it just to keep there site running for free for us bastards.

Anyway... so whats GOOd, no, so whats GREAT there?

Video taping the tv is illegal, who the fuck cares, thanks for the unnecessary information though :)

I just wanted to make sure it didn't go against the site rules. The sound on some of them sound like shit anyway so it won't hurt CD sales when re-issues come out.

It's still alot of METAL and UNDERGROUND shit for alot of the members here to check out. Everyone is always You-Tubin' it and tryin' to find or show each other what's cool.

To answer Leiland, well it is a damn long list A-Z right? I can only tell you a few I have from there that I am trying to get onto CD one day.

Over 2,000 discs and I'm still waiting to upgrade these

Heavy Load-Stronger Than Evil
Living Death-Metal Revoltuion
OZ-Fire In The Brain
Agent Steel-Skeptics Apocalypse

There's alot more I own from this list, but there are a couple for ya! Have fun headbangin' dude! Take your time and make up your own mind.

At least you can hear the album in it's entirety and YOUNG fans will have a better idea of what the 80's UNDERGROUND was like. I'm sure there are alot of METAL noobies that haven't been exposed yet to alot of these bands. :kickass:

It only broadens discussion. CHEERS! :kickass:

You can click on their METAL radio too and listen while you're browsin' UltimateMetal! Kind of fun! :headbang:

There's a lot of cool old albums on there, although sometimes the quality can be a bit dubious, in which case a download is preferable. Though I do tend to try and download all those ancient out-of-print ones anyway...

I've known about this site for years. It's a great resource for exploring the sound of ridiculously rare 80s bands, though I don't use it very often anymore. The site does take down any releases that bands or labels request to be removed, by the way (which is why you no longer see any New Renaissance bands on the page).