Metallica Albums Ranked 10-1

Benuss

New Metal Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ok so i just wanna know your peoples favorite Metallica albums ranked.
**Suprisingly enough this is only my opinion**
Here's my top 10.
Number 10 - You guessed it, St. Anger. This might actually be pretty unfair because i don't really listen to this album a whole lot, but from what i've heard this is my least favorite. This is the only album i don't like.
Number 9 - Load. This album is pretty meh, but there is one really good song on this album, Bleeding Me, it's the only song from this album i listen to on a regular basis.
Number 8 - Reload. Same criticisms as Load. I like Where The Wild Things Are, and Low Mans Lyric with that weird rolling thing.
Number 7 - You probably guessed this one too Death Magnetic. This is Metallicas "Return to their roots", amd they did a really good job on it, my favorite song here is Suicide And Redemption. (I really like instrumentals)
Number 6 - Ok, you're not gonna like this one, Kill 'Em All. It's overall a really good album but James' vocals on this album are just a bit too much for me. I like Seek And Destroy, No Remorse, Whiplash and Jump in the fire. And there is one EPIC song on this album Anesthesia, it just isn't really that "listenable".
Number 5 - Hardwired... To Self Destruct. I used to LOVE Metallica but then i stopped listening to them, but when this album came out i just remembered how amazing Metallica was, and started listening to them again.
Number 4 - The Black Album (or Metallica). This is Metallicas first album where they kinda tried something new. It also had the most succes. I like Sad But True, The Unforgiven, Wherever I May Roam and The Struggle Within.
Ok now we're in the top 3, 2 and 3 where really hard to get for me, but 1 is the clear winner.
Number 3 - Ride The Lightning. This album is almost perfect and i like almost every song on here, Fade To Black, and The Call Of Ktulu. The only songs i don't like on here is Fight Fire With Fire, Escape and Trapped Under Ice.
Number 2 - Master Of Puppets. It was really hard to choose between this and Ride The Ligthning, but the thing that really made me choose thing as number 2, was Sanitarium and Orion which are my favorite songs of all time. The only songs i don't like on here are Disposable Heroes, Leper Messiah and Damage Inc.
Number 1 - Yes you probably didn't guess this one, but it's ...And Justice For All. My favorite songs on here are One, and To Live Is to Die, the title track is amazing aswell. The only song i don't like on here is Dyers Eve. This album is just amazing.

What I don't understand is.

• Number 3 - Ride The Lightning. This album is almost perfect and i like almost every song on here, Fade To Black, and The Call Of Ktulu. The only songs i don't like on here is Fight Fire With Fire, Escape and Trapped Under Ice.
The album is 'almost perfect' and you like almost every song, so much so you name two you like and three you don't like. If there is three out of eight songs total that you don't like how can the album be almost perfect? That's nearly 50% of the album you don't like.

Personally I think St Anger is the best album, but I dislike every song on the album!

Reactions: CiG