Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

What is their style? They are completely new to me. I have always loved TX metal, being from there myself. Hail, y'all!:headbang:

Meyvn is what I like to call Awesome Metal. Check their myspace out or look up their live videos on youtube. They played ProgPowerEurope last year. They slayed at Texas Madfest too, great GREAT live band.

Meyvn is what I like to call Awesome Metal. Check their myspace out or look up their live videos on youtube. They played ProgPowerEurope last year. They slayed at Texas Madfest too, great GREAT live band.
I think I like your definition of "awesome" metal, especially if it's anything like the brand your bands love to play!:kickass::headbang:
If you say it, I'll believe it, within reason, naturally.:headbang: After all, my nickname says it all!:worship:kickass::headbang:

I think I like your definition of "awesome" metal, especially if it's anything like the brand your bands love to play!:kickass::headbang:
If you say it, I'll believe it, within reason, naturally.:headbang: After all, my nickname says it all!:worship:kickass::headbang:

They're definitely powerful, and never boring. They'll keep your interest their whole set, and their vocalist is amazing...and their guitarist...and their bassist...ahh hell the whole band is just amazing.

Haha thanks Patrick! I guess you could call us "Progressive/Power metal", although I like "Awesome metal" too :lol:

We have one album on iTunes (search for "Splintered Skies") and another EP that should be done by the time Metal Festivus rolls around - we've been working with a producer/engineer named Sterling Winfield up in Dallas (he did a bunch of Pantera and King Diamond albums, and the Hellyeah disc) so its gonna ROCK :headbang: We're in the mixing phase right now!

Haha thanks Patrick! I guess you could call us "Progressive/Power metal", although I like "Awesome metal" too :lol:

We have one album on iTunes (search for "Splintered Skies") and another EP that should be done by the time Metal Festivus rolls around - we've been working with a producer/engineer named Sterling Winfield up in Dallas (he did a bunch of Pantera and King Diamond albums, and the Hellyeah disc) so its gonna ROCK :headbang: We're in the mixing phase right now!
Hell yeah, brother! Greetings from a fellow Texan! HOWDYYYYYYYYYY!:headbang::kickass: Can't wait to see y'all playin' in the ATL!

alright folks, remember we have an incredible summer shaping up for some fantastic 'affordable' concerts - local, regional, and national! Atlanta has never been hotter with amazing and dynamic metal music! :cool:

Limited Tickets are still on sale for the Metal Festivus. Don't wait until the last minute and find yourself on the outside looking in. :p If you miss this one, shame on you. And I should have a couple of announcements to make at this show concerning more great music coming to Atlanta later in the summer.

Don't Miss It! BE THERE!!! :kickass:

May 31, 2008 - the World will Meet a New Destructive Device:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPNZGAjfqr8&feature=related[/ame]

...don't miss the destruction of Atlanta on June 14th. :worship:

WOW!!!!!!!!LOVE THE Trailer, May 31st for the release hmmmmmmmmmI wonder where they are playing that Night?????? EL PASO BABY!!!!!! Damn Hoyt we have opened this Destructive Device on the world.

I really hope they bring the light show they have displayed in the back because the venue I have booked would be PERFECT!!!
I

I know something you don't know nanananananananananan:danceboy::danceboy:

I talked to Miguel yesterday on the phone, and everything is a go, they are rehearsing to bring us here in the USA the best show they can. They can't wait to see everyone who has had faith in them, and all their friends especially the ones hat almost died in a huge car wreck on the freeway in Houston(Inside Joke) and now they are coming back for free refills and to talk to the birds.