Metal For The Brain 2003

Bucko said:
same here will have to go into Impact Records and pick up one I suspose..........

Ralphe how was the Rugby mate missed you ..........
the rugby was good.Got onthe drink with Koichi for the first game and then couldn't find a cab got to the stadium late missed the first 10 minutes.the second game got drunk at the Wig and Pen and caught the bus to stadium(made sure i was on time for this game...actually ended up being there too early.off to the bar to drink more Heineken)

all of this partying (and the occasional rugby game in the background) is costing me a fortune(especially paying $5.60 for a beer at the games). Anyway,one more week of holidays(another 5 games to go to this week) and then back to work...i think i'm going to struggle when i get back to work after 3 1/2 weeks holiday!

Ralphe said:
the rugby was good.Got onthe drink with Koichi for the first game and then couldn't find a cab got to the stadium late missed the first 10 minutes.the second game got drunk at the Wig and Pen and caught the bus to stadium(made sure i was on time for this game...actually ended up being there too early.off to the bar to drink more Heineken)

all of this partying (and the occasional rugby game in the background) is costing me a fortune(especially paying $5.60 for a beer at the games). Anyway,one more week of holidays(another 5 games to go to this week) and then back to work...i think i'm going to struggle when i get back to work after 3 1/2 weeks holiday!
Yeah, ralphe I heard that it waqs quite expense for a beer at the rugger . Good to see that you're keeping the sponsers in business I get especially with Koichi........see you at M4TB ............HUH

Speaking of rugby, I went to England v Samoa on Sunday night. Great match, and was just glad England got up in the end. Samoa were bloody good. I hope they beat South Africa.