Metal for the Brain playing times

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Despite the fact that their lead singer/bass player and lead guitarist can be total egotistical knobs.
But their drummer and rthyhm guitar are cool.
And I's can say that becuase The Pimp helped get them their big break and helped line up all their early gigs. So I's know what I's si talking 'bout.
But they are a great band with a great future ahead of them. If they, like some so many other bands, fucked it up after playing M4TB and think they've done it all, letting ti all go to their heads.
Oh, well.
Nothing can really be done 'bout that I's supposed.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack
What big break was that ?

I've heard embodiment 12.14 described as christian metal core with keyboards , that does not sound good in my book .

Pimp , what is with the I's ?

Unklekronoz said:
What big break was that ?

Pimp , what is with the I's ?
That was an exaggeration on my's part, but I's did get them their first gig at the RockApe and helped line up most of the gigs for the first 6 months after, as well as billing them with some named bands that helped get them the attention of the interstate bands and promoters. But it was there own talent that really lent them to the fore and the willingness to play as many gigs as possible in those first few months of gigging that really gave them a good reputation for doing things.

As for the whole "I's" thing, it is both a payout on my's self -with my's lisp and all- and a tribute to the only decent real pimp I's ever knew, who also spoke by saying "I's" and "my's". But he was a good bloke who really looked after his ladies, never took anything from them, got them help & treatment if they ever got into drugs and made sure no one ever did anything to the ladies that they didn't want to do. He also gave them all the money they made, so he was more of a "carer" than an actual "pimp", he just made sure that the ladies had a place to work and someone watching over them, which is the true beauty of a arrangement like Canberra.
But I, The Pimp NeonBlack, does not condone the peddling of human flesh, no matter the reasons. But that pimp was most kind to I and I's just like the way he talked.
That is just a brief explanation, Unkle, and the one I's is sticking with at this time.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Goreripper said:
Embodiment 12:14 used to be a Christian death metal band called Embodiment, now they've gone metalcore I believe.
But do they still preach God in their songs is the main question?
'Cause if they do, they ain't really gonna last long. They shall be smited badly, despite how hard they may rocketh. (Sorry, but I's been reading The Bible According To Spile Milligan for the last couple of days and it's starting to rub off).

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
That was an exaggeration on my's part, but I's did get them their first gig at the RockApe and helped line up most of the gigs for the first 6 months after, as well as billing them with some named bands that helped get them the attention of the interstate bands and promoters. But it was there own talent that really lent them to the fore and the willingness to play as many gigs as possible in those first few months of gigging that really gave them a good reputation for doing things.

As for the whole "I's" thing, it is both a payout on my's self -with my's lisp and all- and a tribute to the only decent real pimp I's ever knew, who also spoke by saying "I's" and "my's". But he was a good bloke who really looked after his ladies, never took anything from them, got them help & treatment if they ever got into drugs and made sure no one ever did anything to the ladies that they didn't want to do. He also gave them all the money they made, so he was more of a "carer" than an actual "pimp", he just made sure that the ladies had a place to work and someone watching over them, which is the true beauty of a arrangement like Canberra.
But I, The Pimp NeonBlack, does not condone the peddling of human flesh, no matter the reasons. But that pimp was most kind to I and I's just like the way he talked.
That is just a brief explanation, Unkle, and the one I's is sticking with at this time.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack
Classic , cheers .

Haupassia said:
Tourettes - weird sort of nu-metal
Cog - nu-metal/rock
Forte - rock/hard rock
Dark Order - thrash metal
Embodiment 12.14 - hardcore metal?
KIN - industrial death metal
Contrive - hardcore metal
D Nine - hardcore/nu metal
Shatterwrath - ?

Cheers for that.

sentience_withers said:
Infernal Method, Sakkuth, Psycroptic, Astriaal, and Earth, all in a row?? FUCK YES!
Yes but in between each of them you get Daysend, Dark Order, Forte and Frankenbok, so they're not exactly in a row. :)

By the way, Cog sound almost exactly like Tool. So much like them, in fact, that it's not even funny. But you get that.

Chow Mai Dong said:
KIN are out, Virgin Black are in, so I've heard on the radio.
Really? Cool.

I'd better start looking for accomodation for my heterosexual male friend and I.

Virgin Black? Hard to describe... generally speaking they're that gothic doomy sort of style, but the vocalist is amazing - goes from an operatic style to some of the most ferocious screams I've ever heard. They also make good use of keyboards, both as a lead instrument and for atmosphere.