Metal Foundry Presents Here

anestic

Sep 9, 2008
www.myspace.com
preset collection-thread for Metal Foundry.

So ... post your presets. Awesome would be to also post a example soundfile and information on processing (internal FX-only, further processing in your DAW etc.)

Could someone zip up the presets that came with Metal Foundry?

I cant find mine anywhere and I want to play with some...

EDIT: Please :p

Could someone zip up the presets that came with Metal Foundry?

I cant find mine anywhere and I want to play with some...

EDIT: Please :p

ss.jpg

Yeah I've had SD2.0 for a while... So I know all the places to look.. But they arent there at all.. I only have 3 mixer presets and a couple of drum set configs.. But nothing else :/

Yeah I've had SD2.0 for a while... So I know all the places to look.. But they arent there at all.. I only have 3 mixer presets and a couple of drum set configs.. But nothing else :/

Well you first have to load a Metal Foundry drumkit then you will have access to the Metal Foundry presets.

You need to update sd2.0 to sd2.1. only then it will detect those new "combined" presets.

Well you first have to load a Metal Foundry drumkit then you will have access to the Metal Foundry presets.

Yeah I knew that.. And as for updating..

How do I do that?

Nothing even about a 2.1 on the toontrack website...

Wouldn't it be possible to just have the project files for the kits zipped for me to download from you guys? It'd save a lot of hassle...

Yeah I knew that.. And as for updating..

How do I do that?

Nothing even about a 2.1 on the toontrack website...

Wouldn't it be possible to just have the project files for the kits zipped for me to download from you guys? It'd save a lot of hassle...

I'd advice you to stop asking these kind of questions because the answer will be no it not easier but not as politely as I just stated it.

Bottom line is you need to purchase Metal Foundry and Superior 2.0, if you ever want to update it.

I'd advice you to stop asking these kind of questions because the answer will be no it not easier but not as politely as I just stated it.

Bottom line is you need to purchase Metal Foundry and Superior 2.0, if you ever want to update it.

Chill out for fuck sake.

Thanks for the link, Revox.