Superior 2.0 - preset collection

I mean, what do you want? The thread is super old :lol:
People aren't going to keep crap they don't need in their Dropbox forever.
What do I want? I want a site that delivers what it says. When I said I searched for everything I meant that. Not a single link from the 20-40 I clicked on lead me to anything but bullshit. Are you a Moderator of this site? No? You're just a member? Well, how about this, Prime, bring something useful to the conversation or STFU and mind your own business. If I wanted advice from a douchebag, I'd go to Youtube.

@Aiden Macleod - I read through the posts to see what happened here. You're pretty out of line, so you know.

So 1) We had a big conversion that happened earlier in the year where some links didn't get converted. They're still around, for when I am able to find a solution (which hasn't happened as of yet). If you would have nicely asked, someone would have probably shared that with you.

2) You laid into Prime, all he did was agree with you, I agree with the "chill man" comment that was said.

3) Some of the links as mentioned may indeed be tied to older Dropbox or various link services that no longer exist. Nothing I can do about that, but you are free to ask about it and maybe someone has stuff saved they can reupload.

All that said, you're a newer user and coming off pretty hostile. Not sure if you were having a bad day or what but... this is a site to share and learn from, and yeah it ain't perfect, but it's free?!

What do I want? I want a site that delivers what it says. When I said I searched for everything I meant that. Not a single link from the 20-40 I clicked on lead me to anything but bullshit. Are you a Moderator of this site? No? You're just a member? Well, how about this, Prime, bring something useful to the conversation or STFU and mind your own business. If I wanted advice from a douchebag, I'd go to Youtube.

Just so you know, people share their presets own their own personal DropBoxes, so the forum has nothing to do with the links not working. The forum is not regulating each member's dropboxes.

Speaking for myself I don't use DropBox too often, therefore they cancelled my account just recently. Anything I would have shared is therefore, not available anymore.

But, all that aside, I guess it'd be nice to have a sticky post with some presets in a dropbox managed by the forum staff. But actually, don't we already have that?