Metal Genres

I can't hold it in any longer...

Katatonic289, I don't mean to offend you, man, but your signature is the silliest thing...everytime I see it, I can only think of a fifty-year old Ozzy Osbourne kicking around a fake headless bat, crossing his eyes, dancing like one of Spinal Tap's midgets, and singing about how evil he is in his nasal skweal. I have to scroll up a bit and read your repiles with it off my screen just to take you seriously. Sorry dude; just had to get that out.

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
I can't hold it in any longer...

Katatonic289, I don't mean to offend you, man, but...

:lol: , wow you have a wild imagination. but isn't it funny when we say i don't mean to offend you BUT. because when that is said you always offend the person, you might as well say im gonna offend you so listen up :lol:

although on this ocassion i don't think it will offend you :lol: , fluffy bunny of death, love it, but was it taken from The Holy Grail? i love that bit in the film when it kills all of them. :lol:, but on a completely different topic ''sir Robin, Sir Robin... he ran away, da da da da de de da...'', ''or you can call me...Tim'' :lol: , i wanna watch that now.:)

...isn't it funny when we say i don't mean to offend you BUT. because when that is said you always offend the person, you might as well say im gonna offend you so listen up...

Very true! :lol: Maybe the original version didn't sound so screwed up. Like, I heard someone use the words, "five-finger discount" (damn thieves!) and that's not it. It's five-digit discount. digits/numbers - digits/fingers...whatever. Clowns. What was I getting at..?..Oh! Yeah, maybe it started out like:

I don't WANT to offend you, rather than I don't MEAN to.

(considers the thought put into this) :rolleyes:
What! What do you want from me?! I haven't had coffee in a week! :loco: