Metal Guitars For Sale- Everything must go!

Fremont St. Guitars

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2009
Hi-

I have multiple metal guitars, all brand new that i must sell immediately. An Alexi Laiho Yellow and black ESP, A red Gus G. ESP, A black Michael Amott archenemy signature ninja, and various pointy Ibanez and B.C, Rich models. The Ibanez Xiphos is another jackson warrior-ish x-shaped guitar, with dimarzio pickups and chameleon paint. I also have a slayer signature bass, a JEM, and an iceman. I need to sell them all so please reply quick. You can Either email me at schwaleon@yahoo.com or call me at 702-823-4398
I am on the westr coast so not too early please!!!
-Leon

Also references because you've only got three posts on this board and all of them are advertising guitar sales. It doesnt look very trustworthy.

oh believe me, my opinion of this guy is that he can fuck right off...but it doesn't necessarily mean he's not trustworthy

he just needs to keep that shit on ebay/cl/etc.

I was at Fremont St. in Las Vegas recently, and somehow didn't notice this store. I would have checked it out, had I even seen it. This is definitely spam though, he's not even listing specific items/prices - I wonder why he thinks this will make any sales doing this?

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to anger you all so much!!!! I was under the impression that spam was something that came to you unrequested. You chose to click on my post and spend your time replying. It may be cosidered Spam on this forum, but its certainly not a scam. I understand that I'm new, and pretty much everything else you are saying is true. I am an ass for only coming to this forum to sell guitars, but I'm not the freakin' Devil either. The reason I posted where i did is there is no FS/FT/WTB section. If you were wondering, I consider myself a pretty trustworthy person. After all I never told anyone about me and your mom.

Sorry for pissing you all off so much
Leon
Fremont St. Guitars

I wish I had the capability to run a business. Actually, I wish I had the capability to insult people and still run a successful business.

When people get insulted, they sometimes tend to backfire with insults that are twice as much as insulting than what they were initially insulted with. It's pure human psychology. We usually don't have total control over our emotions.

I was under the impression that spam was something that came to you unrequested. You chose to click on my post and spend your time replying. It may be cosidered Spam on this forum, but its certainly not a scam. The reason I posted where i did is there is no FS/FT/WTB section.
Reasonable enough.

After all I never told anyone about me and your mom.
Now, that was fuckin uncivilized. You were the victim till you mentioned this. Oops. ;)

I was under the impression that spam was something that came to you unrequested. You chose to click on my post and spend your time replying.

I don't think anybody here requested you to flog your wares to be honest, when you have absolutely no posts on a forum and join solely to sell things, then I think its fair enough to consider it as spam.