Metal is the best escape ever

paddok

Aug 7, 2002
deathfm.tk
Does anybody else just turn up some nice fuckin metal when they dont feel like dealing with the world ? Loud is good.

headbob.gif

paddok said:
Does anybody else just turn up some nice fuckin metal when they dont feel like dealing with the world ? Loud is good.

headbob.gif

I do the exact opposite. I listen to metal because it is a major part of my world and I made it that way..... Then again I don't have the angst I used to carry at a younger age. I listen to metal to bring me to different emotions rather than relieve me from unwanted ones. That's not to say I don't have bad days and blast some Slayer or Accept and drink beer until I feel better though. ^___^

Bryant

I listen to heavy metal when I feel like:

1. beating the shit out of someone/something.
2. when I'm bored and have nothing to do.
3. just enjoy the music.

Heh, I listen to metal every day, because I love metal. Just when your havin a shitty day nothing makes the world feel better than blasting some music in your ears.

It's great how music can change your mood in 5 minutes. The change can go either way, from happy to depressed or vice versa.

I also think it's neat how, if there is an album I used to listen to a LOT a during some time in the past, whenever I listen to it now, I get pulled right back to that time. Amazing. It's really a great way to keep your mind open, by listening to plenty of music.

"Imagniation is the only weapon we have in the war against reality."

:)

And to answer the question, yes, some times I let myself drone out to metal abulms. I put 'em on, close my eyes,think about and sometimes dream about the abulm.

I find metal to be the PERFECT escape...and as you have stated, thats only the beginning. Metal is like the soundtrack to life...whatever emotions I'm experiencing...there is a band and/or album to go with it. Immortal Death, indeed my man...Metal is Life. :headbang: :headbang:

I don't use metal to escape because I listen to it every day whether it be brutal or softer. It's just a part of my immediate surroundings and whatever I'm in the mood for. I don't try to escape anything anyway. I just deal with it and move on to the next pile of shit life throws at me...