Metal Music Videos I've made:)

crypto

New Metal Member
May 28, 2007
Hi everyone!
Hope everyone of you is ok;)

This is my first message here! My name is FLO.
I'm a young director and I post here to present some of my work.

Just a little message to give links to my differents pages to show you some videos I've made (this is old stuff for the moment....)

http://www.myspace.com/florentigla
http://www.youtube.com/florentigla
http://www.dailymotion.com/florentigla

Hope some of you will like it...

Try to take time to look at it, and if you like, hate or anything else leave comments, vote it etc.
And if you can send links to your friends etc.

And if some labels here read this message and see my vidz I'm open to all propositions even if I live in Paris I know some people in USA who'll can help me to have a roof;)
I try to find some bands who want to do music videos.
If you're interested contact me.

Thanks everyone.

Have a nice day to all of you;)

Bye.

FLO.

Very well done on the videos. Very good video and audio quality, your change in camera shots are well timed and keep the videos interesting, and they fit the music. But, the music is awfull (just my irrelevent opinion) and as far as music videos go, I technically wouldn't call showing highlights of live perfomances and just guys playing instruments a "music video". In the future try to devolop a short story around the music or make the music video like a short film. All-in-all though, good videos and looking forward to seeing whatever you do in the future.

Hi!
Thanks a lot for ur comments guys!

>Cul-Kothoth: Thanks you!
the problem for the video was the time...we had only 1 day to shoot the video..and it's almost impossible to shoot the band the way I wanted to do and to shoot after a story...
But as you know there are a lot of videos broadcasting on mtv2, mtv, on the internet to etc just showing the band playing...and they call that "music video"...it depends what are you waiting for...see the band playin, or seeing a story. It depends...lol
But I agree it's better with a little story.

>Bryn : Thanks for the rating and ur little smiley comment;)

Thanks guys!

Have a nice day:)

I thought the album teaser did not really tell much, I mean, say I knew nothing about inhatred I would have no idea what sort of music they played, only that they had an album out that had something to do with bees. I find the most effective kind of album trailers to be the sort Roadrunner use which is just the band blasting high points of songs with awards, quotes from reviews and other flashy promotional garbage incorporated into it. At least that way you have an indication about the bands sound.

Yes I understand your opinion, but the idea was to do like a movie teaser...and not to show too much like Roadrunner trailer or other bands' teaser.
It was made to create and devellop a sort of curiosity and "mystery".
And it's just a teaser not a trailer.

Yes I understand your opinion, but the idea was to do like a movie teaser...and not to show too much like Roadrunner trailer or other bands' teaser.
It was made to create and devellop a sort of curiosity and "mystery".
And it's just a teaser not a trailer.

That is all well and good, but the only people that are going to give a crap are the people who know of the band.

Also when shooting a performance video, 1. Make sure the place is packed, no one wants to see a band in an empty room(especially mainstream music fans) . 2. Make sure the lighting rig in the venue is up to scratch and you have a good person on lights.

The ideas are there.