Metal Musicians that can't program drums!! GET IN HERE!! This is AWESOME!!

OR EVEN BETTER get a high end e-kit.
Yeah, you're right, great idea but
lol I suppose you would have to be at least a little good at drums at this point.
that were the trouble comes in! ;)

So as you're using Cubase could you please describe how I can randomize the velocity (and maybe also the position on the grid if you care) of all my MIDI notes at once?

The randomizing features that are in select hosts usually don't do what you want. The best results come from indvidual tweaking no if's and's or but's.

well i guess with midi youd be able to tweek them alittle and with the wav's, your kinda stuck unless you use like TCE or something..but still midi would be alot more convenient

well i guess with midi youd be able to tweek them alittle and with the wav's, your kinda stuck unless you use like TCE or something..but still midi would be alot more convenient
midi is not sound... midi can be used to trigger the playback of sound though... like Wave files.

Those drums don't sound all that killer, certainly not as the name would lead you to believe.

I know loops are not everyone's first-pick but Double Bass Mania II is the best thing I have ever found for metal. I am in an earlier thread about it and I am more convinced than even on it. Just slamming (stick with the second one though).

Duke