Metal name for puppy

acidbasement said:
My wife and I are brainstorming names for our new puppy, a male Australian shepherd, coloured rust and white. Can anyone think of a good metal name?
Acid bath.

dscf2515kr2.jpg

dscf2516pr4.jpg

He wasn't the most photogenic pup due to having just been woken up. Thanks for all the input!

Looks like a wolfie to me by that picture.

Our cat has like 5 different names, we call him Uuuurr sometimes because that is the sound he makes when he puurs, sometimes it's Uuuuryou-ni, or some other crazy names. When we adopted him we knew he was the perfect cat when he was hitting other cats over the head in the next cage over at the adaption event at the pet store, his story was he was found by some kids in a cardboard box, when we saw that old Disney movie the cat from outer space we figured he arrived on earth in that cardboard box it was his spaceship lol. He's too smart for a cat or any animal in general. We spoil him rotten and he knows it, it's so bad he won't eat his cat food, but if you take a spoon and pick some off and feed it to him via spoon he will eat it up.

uryouni.jpg

Evergrey, Dethklok, Ronnie (as in Ronnie James Dio), Dio, Eddie (from Maiden), Rock and Epic(a) (drop the "a" since he is a male).

Matt Crooks said:
Since he's an Aussie... maybe Angus (for Angus Young). Or Vauxdvihl (for the awesome prog-metal band from Australia).

THUMBS UP for the Angus suggestion.......

ERRRR. to the second one..
"Hello, here is our puppy... errr., we don't know how to pronounce it either!" :lol:

Rasputin. Because a guy who is poisoned and shot several times but still survives is certainly metal. Can call him Raz for short.
I'd call it the male version of Rasputina. Still not metal but certainly an awesome band.
Sebastion for either Sabastion Bach or San Sabastion
Mephisto
I keep thinking of Opeth songs like Serenity Painted Death. Call him Serenity and people will think it's a weird name for a male dog not knowing his full name. And give you really weird looks when they find it out.

Well this isn't a metal name but i always thought Ricola would a cool name for a dog. Just like the cough medicine commercials. Imagine it you could be like
RIIIIIICCCOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA piercing through the alps :)

Perpet said:
Well this isn't a metal name but i always thought Ricola would a cool name for a dog. Just like the cough medicine commercials. Imagine it you could be like
RIIIIIICCCOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA piercing through the alps :)
Love that name or why Not UTINNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII piercing through the sands of Tatonnie

Pyramaze51 said:
Love that name or why Not UTINNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII piercing through the sands of Tatonnie

Can you believe the mileage we've gotten from UTINNI? LOL I swear next year I'm showing up the first night with an UTINNI shirt :kickass:

Thorn23TX said:
I think you should call him "Li'l Brudder..."

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail109.html

AAAHAHAHAH!!! I didn't even need to click the link! That was an awesome episdoe!!

Gorgorth
Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Hansi
Asshole (HERE ASSHOLE! COME HERE ASSHOLE!)
Araya
Slayer
Mutant
MegadetH
Kotipelto
Mushroomhead
Scar Tissue Express
Mr. Bigglesworth
Pancho Villa
Robocop
Alamo
Kidneystealer