Metal News Thread

Rob Halford introduced the new HALFORD guitarist, Chad Tarrington, at the meet-and-greet prior to the group's show last night in Anaheim, California. Tarrington will make his official debut as HALFORD's new guitarist at L'Amour in Brooklyn, New York, February 28th. Chad is from Ontario, Canada.

Damn this forum was hard to get to!
Sorry I've been away so long, but I've been very busy getting my novel ready for submitting in the followig months.
Thought I'd pop in and say hello to my metal bros and sisters!!!! :)

Anyway, here is some more Metal News:

AC/DC film is now casting. It is supposed to center around a group of friends who make a pact that the first one to die will be buried next to Bon Sott, the original singer. The film is entitled "Thunderstruck" as of this moment.

Wow, a film! :)

The band Demon are reissuing "The Unexpected Guest", "The Plague", and "British Standard" all remastered.
Sounds good. I rather enjoyed "The Unexpected Guest" album. It was quite good. Blind Guardian even did a remake of "Don't Break The Circle" from this awesome album! :)

Hi Eagle,

BNC and I would love to go to Bloodstock '03 if we had the funds for such a trip.
Unfortunetly financial circumstances wouldn't allow us to go. :(
What are our chances of making it to the show?

Slim to none, (at least this year).
Perhaps we could make it to Bloodstock '04, which would be great.

We would really love to meet everyone on the forum, and party with all of you!!!! :D
But this year is pretty much a guarnteed no show. Sorry, however, we'll be there in spirit! :)

HELLOWEEN will release the first single off their new "Rabbits Don't Come Easy" CD on April 7th called "Just A Little Sign". The single will include these tracks: Just A Little Sign, Sheer Heart Attack (unreleased, non-album track), Madness Of The Crowds (Japan-Bonustrack "The Dark Ride") + Videoclip "If I Could Fly".

Originally posted by Eagle
They don't come easy!

Have you not ever seen Watershipdown?

Bright Eyes - Burning like fire ...

So that's where Blind Guardian got the idea from!

Dude, I have seen that film like 17 times :cool: but I don't thinks that's no justification for giving an album such a crazy title!

Arthemis News:headbang::headbang:

BREAKING NEWS : At present the band is starting the recording sessions of the new album and the first "Church of the Holy Ghost" cd in the famous New Sin Studio of Loria (TV)!!!

...We're also gonna record the legendary song "Love Gun" from the amazing cult Rock band "KISS " for the "Kiss Italian tribute" and we guarantee you that the new cd will be the best we've ever composed.....speed guitars,catchy melodies,high vocals,great power drumming and aggressive bass guitar playing.....the five important elements for an amazing new Arthemis album......If you want to follow our studio work visit the websites every day...you'll find new photos that once a week we'll put there so you can have a true direct contact with us and be our source of power for a better studio result!!!!!
....don't forget to sign the Guestbook.....Keep the Arthemis Flame Burrrrrrrning!!
We will Rock you!!!!
Andrea Martongelli (ARTHEMIS).
http://www.arthemisweb.com

New Message posted by PE ( bass playre from HEAVENLY )::devil:

Hi everybody !
I just thought some of you would like to know what's going on with the recording of the new album and stuff. Well, Max came back from Hannover, Germany where he recorded his parts in Ferdy Doernberg's studio. Last week I recorded my bass parts in our studio in the south of France. Everything sounds great so far. Now it's time for Fred and Charley to shred some guitar !
I will tell who will mix the album as soon as it gets confirmed, and I'll let you know how things advance as we move on.
Cheeeeers !!
:headbang::headbang:
More news soon!​
NP: Sonata arctica - Gravenimage​

"Dark Moor have called it a day and they exist no more, due to musical differences. Guitarist Enrik Garcia stated that he and the bass player may continue with the band and release the forthcoming mini CD on April, but singer Elisa Martin has already joined the French band Fairyland."

this is indeed sad news....