Metal quiz

Hehe, I got True Metal Warrior I think, didn't really add it up. But, I figure it was between thrasher and glamboy, which is where I am ;)

53-67: True Metal Warrior
Real life has intruded into your Metal lifestyle, but you still remember the good old days. When the kids start playing up, you can slap on “British Steel” or “Number Of The Beast” to drown the little bastards out.

How accurate.

I also had a good laugh at:

6. Song for my funeral...
f. Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face

:lol:

38-52: Thrasher!
No one seems to make music quite like they used to any more, but you’ve still got “Reign In Blood” for comfort. That growing beer gut slows down the Mosh Pit action too.

23-37: Death Metal Monster
Good thing you have your musical outlet, or you’d become a serial killer. You love hunting cute, fluffy animals. A throat infection is a good thing for your singing career too.

IS ANYONE FUCKING SUPRISED?

They need to have Greatest Grindcore Guy Ever option.

53-67: True Metal Warrior
Real life has intruded into your Metal lifestyle, but you still remember the good old days. When the kids start playing up, you can slap on “British Steel” or “Number Of The Beast” to drown the little bastards out.

Well, DUH.

The other day I was thinking about how my main problem with playing guitar was my fingering technique... and I'm ashamed to admit I thought of Terry.