metal shirts

IcemanJ256

Dark Overlord
Apr 28, 2002
Dayton, Ohio, USA
www.amazon.com
Anyone know a place located in North America that has a really good selection? I need a good Opeth and Arcturus shirt, and maybe a Katatonia. I don't like that huge "FALL RISE" on the back of those arcturus shirts and what it says on the back on the Katatonia Discouraged Ones shirts is annoying. I need an Agalloch shirt too but the end records site is probably the only place that will ever have them in stock. I'm just too picky. :erk:

I hate it that most metal shirts look so awkward. They usually just plant an album cover on the front and some annoying big fat lyrics quotation on the back...

The best-looking Opeth shirt is the "Pest Through The Air"-shirt but that's only available in XL wherever I looked (I have it - I can SWIM in it)...

The new opeth shirt on the damnation tour is really cool. It says opeth in red with the doll from the cover on it. Other than that I would say go to google and run a search. Best way to find something you are looking for.

I have a couple cool Opeth shirts.. The gold logo from the Deliverance tour, white logo w/ band pic on the back and the Still Life still death shirt. I also have a cool Arcturus shirt that says look out for the devil in the deep blue sea or something like that.. its in the wash.

NightSilentWater said:
I have a couple cool Opeth shirts.. The gold logo from the Deliverance tour, white logo w/ band pic on the back and the Still Life still death shirt. I also have a cool Arcturus shirt that says look out for the devil in the deep blue sea or something like that.. its in the wash.
my brother has that arcturus shirt. It's pretty cool but I dont want to get the same shirt as him. What's with the quote on the back though? :Smug:

and if there was any Ulver shirts, I'd probably buy them immediately, I don't think they have any.