Metal Town 2008

Hey people, coming all the way from Aus to catch this festival. Will be amazing to finally see some of these bands in their home land. See yous there.

Is your Aus somewhere south of Germany or somewhere southeast of Indonesia? Just saying you should think of a new abbreviation for your country that is clear to other people, too.

Sorry about that folks :) Was under the impression most people knew about the Aus/Oz abbreviation for Australia considering I've never encountered the problem before. My bad :) Anyways... I realise it's still early days yet but any ideas on when timeslot information will be released?

Sorry, I knew AUS was the official abbreviation for Australia and not for Austria but it is not very common on the internet to use abbreviation for exactly the words they stand for.

@ MP-AKK: Don't you dare making fun of one of the greatest football players of all time. Wait, I don't care about football. Keep on going.

Matse: Well, you know. I'm not so much making fun of the fact that it's Rudi on the pic, but more the fact that he's not really fashionable, got a mustache and a fruity haircut - and therefor represents the average German in such a good way.

bought all plane tickets and stuff today (arriving early Friday). then discovered that all the bands I planned to see play at the 2nd day.
I guess I'll go listen to Sabaton. Anyone care to suggest any other bands to check out on the first day?