Holy crap! European metal!!??

Originally posted by rahvin forgive my naivety, but i still think guerrilla is joking. what is the point of posting thousands of messages about what is "flowery" and what is not? the thread on the nevermore forum is basically right: there was a general overreaction that makes this board look silly. [/B]

What's wrong with a couple o' Nevermore fans talking about their most cringeworthy song?

Pah. :loco: I think most of the response was aimed at IOfTheStorm who, if you check out the Nevermore forum as I did before replying, has some issues....

@on the edge of forever: there's nothing wrong with it, but i had the feeling someone was taking the jokes/provocations a little too seriously, and it's not any nevermore fan's fault if we end up looking slightly nervous. ;) of course iofthestorm has issues, and he'll deal with them elsewhere. :)

rahvin.

Damn!! Now I'm lost and confused...and obviously LATE!!!!
But I always thought metal came from underground in mines, where people like rahvin and some other dwarves used to bring it out with spikes and shovels...

Well I might be wrong...as always...

fathervic (who thinks that lately many experiments based and randomly stupid things are taking place)

Dark Tranquillity rules.
Nevermore rules.

why can't we all just get along?

btw: Opeth rules too

*runs*