differences between U.S. and European metal

The USA has plenty of culture. If not, then what do Europeans have to bitch at us about?

Omni, kill your self. You are only into metal for the image. I know about metal and you can't back up any fact that I am not knowledgeable in music. V5 follow suit if you think that also. I am into metal, just not in the same you or Cythraul may be. Cythraul, you can just answer what I asked. You're a worthless poster in my eyes, but your post was interesting. So appease me...

I've contributed a hell of a lot more of value to this forum than you could ever hope to, kid. And I'm not going to appease you. I don't like you. Nobody likes you. Why do you still hang around here? You're going on my ignore list now.

I really don't think this is true. The USA is a young country, but it's still over two centuries old. And besides wherever there is human civilization there is culture. Say what you want about the culture, to claim there is no culture is absurd.

Yea, I see your point and I AM exaggerating a bit.

all I am saying is we can not compare America's "lack of culture" to a band from europe with a long pronounced history.