European Metal vs. American Metal

Do you think European Or American Metal is better?

• American Metal

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • European Metal

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Including Canada and Mexico makes it hard to go against North America. Then you get stuff like Conqueror, Axis of Advance, Sacramentary Abolishment, Bloodsoaked, Sargatanas, etc.

I might still go with Europe but it's a damn hard decision once you throw in those 2 countries.

Including Canada and Mexico makes it hard to go against North America. Then you get stuff like Conqueror, Axis of Advance, Sacramentary Abolishment, Bloodsoaked, Sargatanas, etc.

I might still go with Europe but it's a damn hard decision once you throw in those 2 countries.

Yeah.

Yea I perfer american death metal bands and american thrash. Here in canada there are some sweet thrash and speed metal bands. and alot of black metal, but id go with europe for black metal \m/

American and European Metal both have their own unique histories and styles and flavors, and they're both undoubtedly rich in their own kind of way, so the question here is which do you prefer more, American or European Metal, and why?

I personally prefer more the European one. Because from Europe are most of my favourite bands.

Well by the poll results so far, looks like European Metal could be American Metal's baby-sitter. :worship: Since most people here are from the U.S., it's good to see that patriotism doesn't influence musical taste. :)