What are the differences between Thrash and Death Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have posted about metal btw

also i dont really troll any more because erik doesnt allow it, the post youre getting your panties in a bunch over was mor a joke than a troll

edit: i dont really think the music i enjoy (if we're ignoring the fact that i do like metal also) is superior to metal, i do think its funny how intimidated you guys seem to get by it though and i do also think most metalheads are faggots

Spectacular Views said:
i have posted about metal btw

also i dont really troll any more because erik doesnt allow it, the post youre getting your panties in a bunch over was mor a joke than a troll

edit: i dont really think the music i enjoy (if we're ignoring the fact that i do like metal also) is superior to metal, i do think its funny how intimidated you guys seem to get by it though and i do also think most metalheads are faggots

Please just stop posting. If you ever do one good act in your life, the cessation of your posts will be the crowning glory.

lol guys ive had like 3 accounts in the almost 4 years ive been here so i dont get this "keeps making accounts" shit

ender7227 said:
Ya know, if you quit quoting him, and ignore him, even when he keeps meking accounts, eventually, he'll go away. It may take a few months, but every time he comes here he's just looking to troll. He isn't worth the time fucking with him

I should know better.:erk:

Spectacular Views said:
lol guys ive had like 3 accounts in the almost 4 years ive been here so i dont get this "keeps making accounts" shit

ive had 1. the fact that you dont get this "keeps making accounts shit" is purely because you are retard.

much like consuming impulse, everything thinks you are a raging faggot. so who are the "cool" posters that you enjoy to engage in your homo quasi-reformed new age banter with?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv dodens grav susperia are cool people im sure theres more but you know im not gonna make a list

So the she's a he?:loco:

Carcassian, why don't you just stop reading the posts? It'd be a lot better than bitching, unless you like being pissed off...

Seriously, why do people even take the internet seriously? Sure some retards need to be shot, but unless you're within shooting distance, why fucking bother?

Oh, yeah, where's the fucking ignore button?

Xeroth said:
It's funny that someone who thinks metal heads are faggots, would come onto a metal forum. Priceless.

since when is thinking metalheads are not faggots a prerequisite for liking metal

youre pretty evidently barely a step above kerrang kiddie yourself so i dont think you have any right to talk shit

decadents a good psoter also btw

Spectacular Views said:
since when is thinking metalheads are not faggots a prerequisite for liking metal

youre pretty evidently barely a step above kerrang kiddie yourself so i dont think you have any right to talk shit

decadents a good psoter also btw

Shut the fuck up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.