Difference between thrash and death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard the latest, but Nocturnal is a death metal album and that's not really debatable.

go Domination and Covenant first, for their more death metal sound. next go backwards to Blessed are the Sick and then Altars of Madness (their first which is the thrashiest but still DM).

next, listen to Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage and then all their other stuff. you can thank me later.

Good stuff, thanks for the rec. I am currently rocking out to Morbid Angel and liking it lol :D

I don't really give a shit, but I honestly don't have anything better to do at 1 in the morning on a monday night (or two in the afternoon on a monday, for that matter) than point out that the third Black Dahlia Murder album is death metal. Yes, I find this slightly depressing, but whatever.

Well, it's no less depressing than realizing that you once slept with a fat girl. I do, however, agree with your BDM assessment. It's death metal. Just really bad death metal.

Personally, i think a good example of death metal would be the band Genitortures. They have some good dark rhythms.

Status
Not open for further replies.