Metal Trivia Game

Lee Dorrian it is! He sang on the latter half of Paul Chain (ex-Death SS)'s Alkahest. An interesting tidbit about that album - on the songs that Chain sings on, he sings in a completely fabricated phonetic language! You almost can't even tell unless you focus on the vocals. A great doom album.

You're up, npearce!

Converge- Jane Doe. Oh well, no extra credit for me.

What band and album is my avatar from? What other band does the artist play in?

*Hint* The album was recently re-released.

(sorry to copy you npearce, but my brain is not working today, it's Friday)

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Anybody? And you call yourselves metal fans? ;)

Hey, it's only been a couple hours!! I don't insult you guys when my questions go unanswered for days on end! :D

Anyway, I know the answer now, but I won't post it, since I cheated to find out what it was.

NP: Gamma Ray - Armageddon

Hey, no cheating.

*Hint* The main force in the band has done work with the band SUmmoning in the past.

The band is Pazuzu, but I don't know what other band the dude plays in. I'll guess Abigor. Anyway, I think Dreamlord stumped us fair and square, so he should ask another question.

Correct, the band is Pazuzu. The album is 'Awaken the Dragon'. The other band is Raventhrone.

You will like this one, if you find the answer.

What is the pseudonym (black metal name like Fenriz, Samoth, etc. for those of you who don't know) of the mastermind of the band Golden Dawn?

Wrong.

I'm making a new question. No one seems to know the Dark Matter Records bands. Here is the new question:

Back in the early to mid 90's, the bands Summoning, Pazuzu, Golden Dawn, Pungent Stench and Hollenthon (Vuzem) were all part of a group (not band) with the initials ABMS. What does ABMS stand for?