Metal UK - WCFYA Review

I think this album is gonna do really well in Europe, Nuclear Blast, while not the biggest label in the world, have their "premier" band now, and with Anthrax anchoring that label, I think NB has been, and will continue to push this album across the pond. Now, we'll see what Artist Direct does here in the states.

I agree that it will do well in Europe. The reactions thus far from colleagues has been encouraging. It's just a shame the 'Safe Home' single isn't available here, we really need to inject something fresh into our dire music charts.

Cheers TD.

I think you're right about the tour dates. We're definitely gonna be plugging the UK 'Thrax dates over at MUK - it's been far too long since they got attention here, yet they've released some amazing records with Bush. It almost seems like you get to POT in the UK and after that Anthrax don't exist!

Safe Home may set people back a bit. It's not a ballad, and doesn't closely resemble any other Anthrax song. Not even close to "Harm's Way" or "Bare etc. More mid-tempo like Packaged Rebellion but more hooky and poppy like Cheap Trick or Def Leppard. If Creed put it out the radio stations would never stop playing it. It'll be interesting to see what happens. The video concept is fantastic, it's so far removed from what you'd expect even MTV might play it!!!