Metal Women?

I consider myself a pretty metal dude, but hand on heart, I don't object to girls looking like Britney Spears or Atomic Kitten - as long as they don't bloody sing. My other half was a bit of a closet metaller when I met her (ie, she had the 'Best Of The Beast') but she is learning fast! I took her to see Maiden as her first ever gig, and she loved it.

Anyway, I prefer the goth look - not the teenage Mansonites, but the proper Torture Garden / Slimelight goths. Very yummy.

Whatever happened to real women in metal anyway? Doro, Rock Goddess, Lee Aaron. Warrior women in spandex is the future.

Grand Master Nagus said:
I consider myself a pretty metal dude, but hand on heart, I don't object to girls looking like Britney Spears or Atomic Kitten - as long as they don't bloody sing. My other half was a bit of a closet metaller when I met her (ie, she had the 'Best Of The Beast') but she is learning fast! I took her to see Maiden as her first ever gig, and she loved it.

Anyway, I prefer the goth look - not the teenage Mansonites, but the proper Torture Garden / Slimelight goths. Very yummy.

Whatever happened to real women in metal anyway? Doro, Rock Goddess, Lee Aaron. Warrior women in spandex is the future.
Doro's still turning out good albums and doing gigs! Not too sure about the others?

For me the real women in metal now are the Kim's and Michela's (Sinergy and Power Symphony)

I was talking to Sam about this today i think... saying that i like my women to like metal or nothing at all.... so its either all or nothing, that way they dont argue and you wont be submitted to music you dont like... but then again, theres more to a woman than her taste in music...

I remember 1 metal chick from last year at bloodstock that i spoke to briefly, everyone probably saw her - the MILF - she had blonde hair and PVC/leather trousers that were about 2 sizes to small. She was a powerquest groupie or something i think haha

Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja

Nope, can't think of any incredibly attractive and talented women in metal :(

Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja Tarja

my lady is into pop and usch, but slowly becoming metalised, and all thanks to bloodstock... it dont bother me that we listen to different stuff, just means i get more time alone to rock out... oh and she now owns fulc, powerquest, nightwish and dragonforce and fifth mand down cds. oh and an illuminatus cd... METAL!

Well I am not bothered if my lass likes metal or not. I don't go out with people for their taste in music. As long as they don't tink i'm weird for dressing the way I do or listening to the metal I listen to. The only lass i've been out with who liked metal was a lass from Hull who I was with over a year! She liked Alice Cooper, Slayer, Guns n roses etc and now she likes Masterplan, Blind Guardian, Nightish etc thanks to Bloodstock!
She is coming again this year with me :) hehehe :tickled:

Last lass I sorta went out with was into ska and punk..haha

EDIT 'who liked metal' without it it looks like i've only been out with one person :p hahaha

Like ds666 most of my women weren't / aren't into metal.

I've dragged my current missus to Saxon, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Bloodstock 03 etc. She gets her revenge by forcing me to see stage musicals and, on one very black day indeed (and I cringe at admitting this) Christina Aguilera supported by the Black Eyed Peas :(

Maybe I don't attract rock women cos I don't look Metal myself? You'd never know I was a metalhead unless you actually talked to me about music or saw the hundreds of CDs racked together I have.

I think rock women generally prefer the dreadlocks-and-black eyeshadow look, at least those seem to be the succesful blokes when I go to Rock City.

Oh yeah and another point if I havn't already mentioned it!

Most metal chicks are bi-sexual these days....it seems to be the 'fasion' or something. It's quite pathetic! I mean there is liking something to be fasionable..but sleeping with other chicks just to be 'cool'? it's mad!

Either that or lasses are just sluttier now. A friend of mine just turned 16 actually made her boyfriend invite his mate to do double penetration on her...someones putting something in the water I reckon :p

I know socially 2 separate groups of women who act bisexual or lesbian, 1 group do it to get attention in my book, while the other lot pretend they are lesbians if a bloke they don't like is trying to hit on them in the hope he'll clear off.

Unfortunately I've never been asked to 'join in' as it were. Alas.

ds666, yeah it wasn't pleasant. The highlight was when the Black Eyed Peas (who I'd never even heard of before then cos I don't follow pop stuff, I actually thought they were called the Black IPs until she told me afterwards) actually did a DRUM SOLO!

It wasn't spectacular but it was a break from the line of blokes endlessly rapping :(

divineslayer666 said:
Oh yeah and another point if I havn't already mentioned it!

Most metal chicks are bi-sexual these days....it seems to be the 'fasion' or something. It's quite pathetic! I mean there is liking something to be fasionable..but sleeping with other chicks just to be 'cool'? it's mad!
a fashion i hope NEVER ends!!!!!! :headbang:

They dont actually sleep with other women, all they ever do is get off with them when very drunk to attract lads. And its normally those punk lasses that do it.. those 17 yr old lasses with clothes that look like they were created for black and white tv cos theyre so brigth and colour ridden that they blind anyone with full colour vision... Its a fashion i hate and wish would bugger off...

Well.....can I hold my hand up here and just say that some of us metal women are as straight as they come and are not intending to follow any of the trends mentioned above! I like my men to be men and I'm just happy to let everyone else do their thing! Everyone to their own! Oh...and men with eyeliner and dreads do very little for me.....unless they are called Ryan Roxie. I have a soft spot for surfer dude types! :D

dragonmaiden said:
Well.....can I hold my hand up here and just say that some of us metal women are as straight as they come and are not intending to follow any of the trends mentioned above! I like my men to be men and I'm just happy to let everyone else do their thing! Everyone to their own! :D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here here! Well Said!

I'll drink to that

Sherry :D

Agreed that is is mainlythe punk people who do that. They are very irritating! :p
And I know a lot of metal women are not like that...it's more the metal 'kids' hehe

Well It is handy in some cases having all the lasses you know being bi-sexual! Just think of the stuff an 18 year old with a crazy imagination can do with 3 bi-sexual lasses.......... hahahaha!

But hey....yeah people can do as they wish...if it don't affect me then they can get on with it!
Of course i've been finished twice by lasses so they could go out with another lass.....hence why I sometimes have something against bi lasses :yell: hehe
Older metal chicks are the best. Approx 6-10 years older than me! There the women I normally go out with. More mature and a lot less hassle! :Spin: