Metalcore

Lol, Norma Jean are a Botch clone, although that seems to be "in" with metalcore and mathcore bands nowadays.
Amazing band, I love everything they've done, but We Are The Romans is easily their best.
Check out Narrows if you like Botch, it's their singer, Daven Verellen's, new band. They released a s/t 7" earlier this year I think.

Yeah, Narrows actually came on my last.fm earlier.
I really enjoyed it.
Norma Jean might be a botch clone, but I still enjoy their earlier stuff. They do that style very well.

Fuck I'm really looking forward to Caliban's next album. It's supposed to be released somewhere this year. The Awakening was an awesome album, it's full of precise musicianship and songwriting. They haven't disappointed me this far, and I have a feeling they won't.

Lol, Norma Jean are a Botch clone, although that seems to be "in" with metalcore and mathcore bands nowadays.
Amazing band, I love everything they've done, but We Are The Romans is easily their best.

American Nervoso is my fave. Norma Jean have a fair amount of Botch influence, but I wouldn't call O God... the Aftermath a Botch clone album. It's much heavier and more metal than Botch ever were.

Surprisingly good. The name is beyond silly though ...

I think it's the best band name ive ever heard to be completely honest, just because i happen to love krakens haha. the they music was suprisingly good, deathcore that brushed edges with technical death metal,without sounding like bands like btm or the faceless. lots of intensity and extremely heavy, i'd recommend them to anyone that wants some good deathcore.