Metalfest anyone?

Fro

New Metal Member
Feb 2, 2005
I just read that cryptopsy isn't playing the new england metal fest next week,and that was one of the driving forces that convinced me i must go. now i'm scared because i don't know if into eternity is playing out there or not! they're the only band i care to see on sunday, so if anyone knows if they are FOR SURE playing let me know, and who the hell will be playing the drums?

Fro said:
I just read that cryptopsy isn't playing the new england metal fest next week,and that was one of the driving forces that convinced me i must go. now i'm scared because i don't know if into eternity is playing out there or not! they're the only band i care to see on sunday, so if anyone knows if they are FOR SURE playing let me know, and who the hell will be playing the drums?

We'll be there! Jim is flying into boston airport and taking a taxi to the festival, and we'll be coming in te RV to see YOU!

It is confirmed! I can't believe no one in the band has followed up on this!!!!!

Anywho - Into Eternity will be playing the metalfest and May 1st and 2nd with Gamma Ray in New York and at Jaxx. :headbang: I'll be sittin behind the kit - it will be good times!

JimAustin said:
It is confirmed! I can't believe no one in the band has followed up on this!!!!!

Anywho - Into Eternity will be playing the metalfest and May 1st and 2nd with Gamma Ray in New York and at Jaxx. :headbang: I'll be sittin behind the kit - it will be good times!

The fans have a right to know who will be there playing for them.

Rob

yikes!! didn't mean to cause such a rift. i'm just pumped to see into eternity in any incarnation that i can get them. and hey tim, if you play beginning of the end, look out cuz i'm coming up there for my part as usual...."the sky!! is falling!!" see ya sunday.
gordo

Glad to see you guys made it on. It seemed like I saw you guys every couple of months for a while there! Unfortunately, I cant afford the ticket to the show this time around (and you missed Worcester on your last tour). I will be there in spirit!

Rich

im dying to go to this show, I've wanted to see Jim play live for so long. Im broke and have finals the next day... but i may have to go to see you guys and dragonforce.

that sucks rob, sorry you couldnt make it :(

The Yngster said:
im dying to go to this show, I've wanted to see Jim play live for so long. Im broke and have finals the next day... but i may have to go to see you guys and dragonforce.

that sucks rob, sorry you couldnt make it :(

Thx..
that means alot
R

eaeolian said:
I was hoping we'd continue our tradtion of chatting while you're dead tired and I'm drunk. ;)

Not this time, I guess - sadly.
Heya Mike. Me and a some of the WA guys are thinking of doing the road trip thing for this. If not, we'll try for the Nevermore show.
Whoever's filling in for Rob must be pretty damn good. Have fun at the Metalfest...Troy, give Christina Scabbia a squeeze for me:heh:

WithinAnother said:
Heya Mike. Me and a some of the WA guys are thinking of doing the road trip thing for this. If not, we'll try for the Nevermore show.
Whoever's filling in for Rob must be pretty damn good. Have fun at the Metalfest...Troy, give Christina Scabbia a squeeze for me:heh:

Damn - best make up your mind. I'll be dropping you a line, 'cause I can set you up cheaper for Tuesday - and Nevermore will be sold out if you wait much longer...

There are plenty of threads on here that Rob has said that he has not left the band and unfortunately couldnt make the shows. That said, I couldnt make it to the show which pisses me off cause I still really wanna see Jim play live

eaeolian said:
Damn - best make up your mind. I'll be dropping you a line, 'cause I can set you up cheaper for Tuesday - and Nevermore will be sold out if you wait much longer...
Oh well, Tuesday's out. We have a singer traveling down to audition.
We could of caught this show in NYC, but I wanted to catch your band. We'll try for Nevermore. Drop me a line over at Flakes.