Metallica Live in Holland December 6th

Ralph said:
ah, they did not played that much of St.Anger ( I gues with a reason ).
Only two bad songs they played from that album, cuz the title track is Ok i.m.o.
Especially live, you would not believe how nuts the audiance went.
It sounded great, and a pit bigger then with Whiplash!!!!!
Well they played in Zurich till two hours ago so I guess I missed them... damn *g*.
Well I had an awfull day anyway *g*
mad0167.gif

Pfffffffffff... Metallica is playing at Werchter again this year. It was announced today. I just don't like going to a stupid festival to see one band. I hope some other good bands would play at the same day but I doubt that.

Cerulean said:
Pfffffffffff... Metallica is playing at Werchter again this year. It was announced today. I just don't like going to a stupid festival to see one band. I hope some other good bands would play at the same day but I doubt that.
where did you hear that????
any other bands confirmed???

John Carvajal said:
I saw the last London video, where they also play old songs, but the music is not the same, and James Vocals are weak now poor guy :(

the years... we all get old :(

Well actualy during this gig he was surprisingly good by voice

For Werchter, it seems that Metallica will be touring with Korn & Slipknot on may/june... No joke here...
For Graspop, a VERY STRONG AND RELIABLE rumour says that two of the three headliners will be Judas Priest & ........ AC/DC!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

ac/dc are the best band to watch live. not in the sense of how good they're gonna play (mistakes, sound quality,etc.), but in the fun/party atmosphere part. no one can beat them. it's probably the only band i'm dying to see like. them and slayer (again).