Metallica racked up at the Grammys it seems

Who cares about Metallica? What have they ever accomplished besides a few decent songs? Most overrated pieces of shit ever, thank god they kicked Mustaine out though... Megadeth fucking rules. Stack up United Abominations against the last 2 or 3 Metallica releases... no contest.

too bad united abominations was fucking horrid save for sleepwalker and washington is next. maybe chris can kick mustaine's ass into writing good riffs and songs again.

what have they (metallica) ever accomplished? :erk: you really are an idiot.

load and reload are both great for what they were, they're just not "metallica" records. they might have been made by the guys in metallica, but they weren't metallica records really. trying to compare them to ride the lightning is futile.

too bad united abominations was fucking horrid save for sleepwalker and washington is next. maybe chris can kick mustaine's ass into writing good riffs and songs again.

what have they (metallica) ever accomplished? :erk: you really are an idiot.

load and reload are both great for what they were, they're just not "metallica" records. they might have been made by the guys in metallica, but they weren't metallica records really. trying to compare them to ride the lightning is futile.

Suck my cock that CD was awesome.

oi vey.

Only Metallica albums are

200px-75954310fca08c89d17a7010.L.jpg
200px-Ridethelightning.jpg
200px-Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets.jpg

The rest is some garbage some band with a similar logo released...
Pretty sure ..And Justice for All also was released by Metallica but I'm denying it.

How can anyone say that the above albums are 'overrated' is beyond me...
My guess is... they like shit music or were born after 1985
:rolleyes:
Wow this might be the first time I've ever completely disagreed with you and felt compelled to argue, but I won't :)

while I enjoy testament, they are not even close to Metallica in terms of consistency and especially with the old stuff.

By Practice What You Preach they were already watered down and half the songs are forgettable on that album and Souls of Black.

oi vey.

Only Metallica albums are

200px-75954310fca08c89d17a7010.L.jpg
200px-Ridethelightning.jpg
200px-Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets.jpg

The rest is some garbage some band with a similar logo released...
Pretty sure ..And Justice for All also was released by Metallica but I'm denying it.

How can anyone say that the above albums are 'overrated' is beyond me...
My guess is... they like shit music or were born after 1985
:rolleyes:

This is correct. AJFA had a horribly stale guitar sound, a non exsistant Newstead and a horrible mid/low range warble in the mix. Not that I have anything against Newstead as a bass player but Metallica kind of stroked out after Cliff died. I can tolerate a handfull of songs from later efforts and actually like some of the new stuff, but meh. They lost the magic long ago for me. And Lars is a lumpy nippled boob. I do like the concept of the all Nightmare Long vid.

I think the guitar tone on and justice is awesome, there's just no bass to give it the low end, but the guitar itself is awesomeness.
totally. some sick audible basslines would be icing on the cake, but honestly the guitar riffage alone is fuckin :kickass:

can you deny Dyers Eve and call yourself a metal fan!?

KAREN AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DRINKING?
GIRLS AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING TITS?

how can you hate on Justice!? major riffage! its #2 after Lightning!
It's got terrible production though. I know that shouldn't matter, but it's so bad it makes me wonder what the Hell they were doing.

yeah yeah... I like it, I'm just sick of it...
Then your logic's out to lunch, bb. Calling an album bad because you're sick of it is no good - it's your fault you're sick of it, not the album's ;)