METALLICA: Recapturing The Heavy Metal Throne

MindInsane said:
LMFAO@ thebigyetti and Steiner!!!! OMG!!! You guys are too funny!

Hey Steiner...The World Needs A Hero sucked major ass...it was right up there with Load (of shit) and re-load (of more shit)...:ill:

Ya, I'll admit it wasn't "Countdown to Extinction 2", but Mustaine made a concerted effort to make his fans happy I think. I can say I liked a few songs on that album. Dave shreds like no other. It's too bad he may never play guitar again after that accident he had. As for Choad and Re-Choad...I punch myself in the balls everytime I hear one of those songs playing. Just abso-fucking-lutely gutless music.

Steiner said:
Ya, I'll admit it wasn't "Countdown to Extinction 2", but Mustaine made a concerted effort to make his fans happy I think. I can say I liked a few songs on that album. Dave shreds like no other. It's too bad he may never play guitar again after that accident he had. As for Choad and Re-Choad...I punch myself in the balls everytime I hear one of those songs playing. Just abso-fucking-lutely gutless music.

Yea...Dave tried..but the lyrical content alone was almost comical. Dave is a KILLER lead guitar player! He was a definite metal god back in the day...but then he had to quit the dope and the songwriting abilities went right out in the garbage with the syringes...big bummer! As for the Load and reload incidents...I can't really punch myself in the balls...but I completely understand what you mean! I shudder to think about the first time I popped load into my cd player (this was before I had given up) Yes...I purchased Load the day it came out..and that's exactly how long I had it..a day! I chucked it out my car window at 75 mph I was so pissed off at them! At least The World Needs a Hero made it to ebay (the day of purchase also) and I was able to recoupe some of my cash!!

The reason why everyone makes a big deal out of Metallica sucking, is because Metallica betrayed the fans and there's a lot of anger..... as for MegaDave, TWNAH sucked balls!! He's another guy that has been saying for the last so many records we're going back to the heavy style and each CD sucks worse. Oh yeah, one other thing......

IT'S GONNA SUCK!!!

Holy shit??!! Is that real??? Is that an official website? Has Jaymz forgotten how to sing?? OMG that sucked so much ASS it made me actually gag! Thanks for the confirmation Dirt!

They deleted it because it was false. Those tracks are locked up tighter than Christina Scabbia's anus. Don't believe anything you hear until after June 10th.

By the way, contrary to popular opinion, using a bigger font does not mean you have a bigger penis. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Its gonna blow, take that to the bank.

I reckon they'll try and go back to their heavy 'Roots', but they cant do it anymore. They dont have the imagination or the will power to come up with interesting riffs, intersting structures. Its just gonna be chugga, chugga boring generic rock nonsense. Think Chaos AD meets Alice in Chains.

Dull.

Justice for All was their best album, IMO. They shoulda disbanded fter that.

By the way, contrary to popular opinion, using a bigger font does not mean you have a bigger penis.

:D THAT'S MY STYLE YOU DUMB ASS..ALL IN CAPS.

BEEN DOING IT ON THE NET SINCE 1999!!

SO TAKE YOUR COCK FANTASISES TO METTRLICASH101.COM!!!

IT'S GONNA SUCK!!!!!!

THEY PUT THE LINK BACK UP!!!

I DOWNLOADED IT..SO IF THEY TAKE IT BACK DOWN..EMAIL ME AND I'LL LET YOU HEAR THE SHITTIEST METALLICA SHIT EVER!

HEAVY MY ASS!!!

IT'S GONNA SUCK!!!!!

Yeah right and on that day Satan will be skating to work!!!

Everyone knows the Heavy Metal Throne rightfully belongs to Testament.

I know I won't be buying this piece of shit. It will probably still sell, because even if people are dissapointed in it, most of them don't even have sense to go to the store and return it. They just let sit there.

I didnt think TWNAH, was that bad- lyrics aside- Dave's singing is better than ever- and his songs are getting more and more melodic- still I think the track order was fucked up- slow songs in the beginning is no way to start a deth album- and he should have just cut a few songs - like the title song, Promises, and the one he is broken up with on the phone- cant remember the title- hell put em in one of the never ending compilation cds Dave always puts out.

As for metallica- has anyone put on MtV lately? god all one sees is metallica- and the tribute show is going to have Lavigne girl and a bunch of other pop stars to pay tribute to Metallica's influence upon them. One would think they would throw Exodus, Testament, Megadeth, Vio-lence etc. a bone- at least have one thrash band present.