Metalocalypse Fans have you heard?

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
The Dethklok debut album The Dethalbum?? Well it officially comes out in like 2 weeks but it leaked and its fucking brutal so run to your torrent site of choice and D/L it NOW!!!!

-----------------------------
Go forth and Die

that is all.

Hm Gonzo got banned for announcing the leak of Paradise lost, without even posting download links.

I guess some people get special treatment. *shrugs* Aw well.

Not this shit again :erk:

(although I see your point)

It's not shit man. I don't give a fuck about past problems, but seriously, Gonzo was banned for the EXACT same thing (even less infact, because he only mentioned the leak and didn't encourage people to go out and download it). I just want fairness. It's kind of a double standard that other users get banned for this, and he doesn't. Does that mean some people can post goatse and some can't? Seriously it's bullshit. I don't want to see anyone banned but the rules are always enforced in ANY other case, so why not now? :err:

Hm Gonzo got banned for announcing the leak of Paradise lost, without even posting download links.

I guess some people get special treatment. *shrugs* Aw well.

not for announcing it, but for posting the link to download the album that YOU sent him.

Killergon said:
i gave it just one quick listen (cause i have to go) and it doesn't rawk as much bawlz as i thought.

Link went here.

my favorite track so far is Eve of Seduction

cheers to Heartless, who sent me this link.

special treatment my ass.

UBER FUCKING PWNED!!! :lol::lol::lol: you know it is hilarious that he fucking searches constantly for something to bitch about cause his life is so fucking boring.

fail

Right. What are you doing this month? Do you have a job? A girl? Concerts to attend? Anything at all except homeschool for rejects and video games?

Thought not. Btw, on the subject of fail and pwned:

l
late 05 i guess. Well ya know u start hanging with ur friends alot you are in highschool getting high and having a good time is like TOP priority ya know. I started failing everything i did in school, when i came home it was all about video games and getting stoned out of my mind and it got so out of hand, my school started calling my father telling him im failing classes and ditching school, smelling like weed and i actually just plum left school for about 3 weeks without my dad even knowing (it was a sweet setup i will tell ya, dad goes to work at 6 am, big bro goes to work at 7 am takes my lil bro to middle school my dad leaves me 5 bux for bus money to get to school and lunch and i just never go and spend the money on weed, all absence letters went to mail so i took the responsibility of checking and at stashing the school letters)

FAIL

and it got to the point were my school called my dad and told him everything. I got in alot of trouble

PWNED

and i thought i either have to quit or actually fucking step up and deal with my responsibilities while retaining the hobby of getting stoned. Knowing me and my love for pot i stepped up and fixed everything. Checked into homeschooling so i can do my work on my own accord. I go to school once a week during school year to turn in my work and take equivilancy tests and i get good marks.

HARD FAIL

Then i am going to C-Sun Colledge in Reseda California (look it up if u dont know it) and i am going to major in computer graphics and cartooning.

joei.jpg

I don't know if this is more fail than pwn, but you suck hard at drawing/art so it's both.

I am currently in the process of getting a job permit so i can work full time if i must. I have my life set out man. What do you think i think about half the time when im stoned i think of what i am going to do.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

if you must know dude i dont really get along with my family. alot of stress is pushed on my by my family peers and i need alot to calm me down. I swear to god or whoever my brothers need to get off my fucking back or i will go freaking insane.

PWNED

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow you truly are pathetic. So fucking pissed that you got pwned that you go and try to prove yourself.. well you fail again. I get good grades and actually have a life. I am out of the house for the bulk of the day actually doing fun shit with close friends rather than working a shit job while thinking of ways to "pwn" someone ON THE INTERNET. You fucking fail terribly dude. You got pwned just deal. I seriously bet you dont have one friend IRL besides that slut that slobs your tiny prepubescent knob. once again. get a life.

Right. What are you doing this month? Do you have a job? A girl? Concerts to attend? Anything at all except homeschool for rejects and video games?

Thought not. Btw, on the subject of fail and pwned:

l

FAIL

PWNED

HARD FAIL

joei.jpg

I don't know if this is more fail than pwn, but you suck hard at drawing/art so it's both.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

PWNED

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dude, srsly quoting serious problems of school and/or family and judging them as a fail is on a such fuckin' low level. i thought u were clever enough to repsect this but this post is ur biggest fail ever.

It is true that my family sucks but the school he just pasted tidbits to make it look bad. I failed classes at school cause i didnt pay attention cause teachers are dicks and i dont like taking orders. I do better than joe ever did in school at homeschool. I get pretty much straight a's and will actually GO to college and make something of my life rather than finish highschool and get a piece of shit low paying job :lol: