Metalocalypse Fans have you heard?

Right. What are you doing this month? Do you have a job? A girl? Concerts to attend? Anything at all except homeschool for rejects and video games?

Thought not. Btw, on the subject of fail and pwned:

l

FAIL

PWNED

HARD FAIL

joei.jpg

I don't know if this is more fail than pwn, but you suck hard at drawing/art so it's both.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

PWNED

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wtf :lol:

I get good grades and actually have a life. I am out of the house for the bulk of the day actually doing fun shit with close friends

You also met Alexi 7 times.

You also killed a black man outside a liquor store where you were buying smokes at age 16.

You also had a 10 girl orgy where you were the only guy.

You also 'out-smoked' ICS Vortex at your house.

You also have been shot.

You also etc... go sell your bullshit elsewhere no one cares :lol:

I seriously bet you dont have one friend IRL besides that slut that slobs your tiny prepubescent knob.

eliseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is true that my family sucks but the school he just pasted tidbits to make it look bad.

LOL, I didn't remove shit, I'll post the whole PM in one piece if you'd like, all I did was break it up. Pathetic.

I failed classes at school cause i didnt pay attention cause teachers are dicks and i dont like taking orders.

You failed at school cuz you're a retard, Teachers are there to give you direction and be stern if you're a fuck up. You couldn't handle it so you ran out. Fucking pussy, go fail moar.

I do better than joe ever did in school at homeschool. I get pretty much straight a's and will actually GO to college and make something of my life rather than finish highschool and get a piece of shit low paying job :lol:

LOL! :lol: Bragging about getting straight A's in homeschool, are you fucking serious. You do correspondence, which is in place for the dumbshit failure who couldn't handle regular school and failed, it gives them a chance to finish at their own downy pace with a less educational curriculum.

And I am not working a shit job asswipe :lol: I get paid to stand there, eat candy and listen to music. I'm just saving up for college.

It's an LONG PM he sent me whining one morning. I honestly don't even know why he sent it :lol:

Im gonna get stoned, play some mega man 2 on Jnes with this album in the background :lol:

*after I do the dishes and mow the lawn :erk:*