Metalocalypse Fans have you heard?

Nobody should use Torrentspy, CIA/FBI whatever are investigating that site.

Nah Piratebay is fine. Although they have recently been investigated by the swedish police... Damn swedes D:<

Right. What are you doing this month? Do you have a job? A girl? Concerts to attend? Anything at all except homeschool for rejects and video games?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I have 3 concerts to attend, but it's better than Pennywise I guess. I can get a girl when I like, and it's not my fault everybody in this area fails to meet my special standards:rolleyes:
Btw, hey again everyone sorry I wasn't here and I hope you all had an epic 9/11! (My iPod song list just reached 911 songs too)

I have 3 concerts to attend, but it's better than Pennywise I guess. I can get a girl when I like, and it's not my fault everybody in this area fails to meet my special standards:rolleyes:
Btw, hey again everyone sorry I wasn't here and I hope you all had an epic 9/11! (My iPod song list just reached 911 songs too)

look at you, trying so hard... it's absolutely pathetic.

back on opic. I'm listening right now. I actually didn't really like murmaider.

Fuck yeah! FinallY! I can't wait to hear it! It'll probably be best album of 07. The guy should really make a band of his own.